Finish the sentence: "my life is meaningful because...."

Hatake88

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Feeling a bit discouraged/depressed right now and will like to see what my Sherbros live for.

You need to make life meaning full bro.. that is the challenge

You need to accept the challenge..

To answer your question.. what do i live for?

Firstly, its in my nature to survive
Then I have a couple of kids, so them to show them that life can be good and i try to be a good role model.

Then its just a bunch of shite really, things I enjoy doing and stuff.. nothing profound..

Movies, Music, MMA, food, games, Sherdog.. etc etc .. Reading, learning.

Fuck man ive had to edit this 5 times because of my fucking dyslexia ... TS try having dyslexia.. its a fuck in the head.,. i have to proof read things about 100 times.. before its legable

Last edited:
my live is meaningful because i suck dick for crack

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

xyqYcAA.png

...you have your family who loves you unconditionally. They love your company and they liven up when they see you.

i fucked this old bitch with a fat ass raw and i got tested and i aint catched shit, thank you jesus, i aint messing with old bitches no more

...my life is meaningful because...

<Moves>

Last edited:
My life is meaningful because there's so much to be grateful for, just the fact that you have the ability to write, feel, touch, smell and see is enough.

There's so much to do in this life, so many challenges to overcome, people to meet and experiences to be had.

Embrace every part of life even the downtimes, the sad times, the times the you wish things were different, ask yourself this question when facing a challenge "what is this teaching me?", "What can I learn from this"?

Don't ask for life to be easier, ask for you to be better, don't ask for less challenge ask for more skill, wisdom.

Nature doesn't create a storm that last a lifetime, the sun always comes out.

... I live in the moment ...​

y3CFJrL.png

The knowledge of how to jerk off 25/8

I do t look for meaning in life I'm just here to observe and report back

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive

Back