Finding your car was broken into...

I got my car broken into while parked at a hospital in the Netherlands. They stole the radio which pissed me off cause it wasn’t worth much, so they could have hit a car with a better one instead. Lol. They broke the driver side window to get in. Cops said there were a lot of junkies doing that.

You're just lucky that Dirty Mike and the boys didn't break into your car.

A man in Minneapolis parked his car with two Viking season tickets on the dashboard. Somebody broke in and left 2 more Viking season tickets.

Spoiler alert...the perp just wanted to steal your identity with your registration and insurance card.

Also...check to see your VIN is still there.
For that reason, I don't keep that shit in the car.

Also, at some point, I'd like to have smartphone operate garage door and not have a remote kept in the car.

Was there a "sorry for breaking into your car, here's 20$, have a nice day" note?

I've heard of stuff like that
In Maui the past few years, the police chief was on security video reversing his nice new pickup truck into some poor guy's motorcycle, noticed what he did and just drove off.

For that reason, I don't keep that shit in the car.

Also, at some point, I'd like to have smartphone operate garage door and not have a remote kept in the car.

I hate the garage door remote too. You would have a hard time getting into my house through the garage but I agree with you.

Spoiler alert...the perp just wanted to steal your identity with your registration and insurance card.

Also...check to see your VIN is still there.

Do you know what a VIN is?

It's possible it was to plant some hidden listening device or video camera, so don't jerk off in the car.

@Fugazy ...
VIN is the guy that plows your Mother. LOL I was waiting for someone to say this. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I originally was referring to cloning the VIN number which many crooks do. They may even take a piece with a VIN on it. But seriously, you're fun.

...and discovering nothing was stolen.

<TheWire1>

<{danayeah}>

{<huh}

<{vega}>

<Fedor23>

I dunno Sherbros. You'd like an A level human like myself would have things of value, but apparently not.

Glad it's still all here though. Maybe I need to downsize a little.

Will reply back if my car explodes
Last year, someone broke into my car. They stole the only thing I had in there: spare headlight bulbs.

It's weird

Back