Finding a gym/team (Muncie, Indiana)

Shortys680

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Whats up fellas...not sure if this was the best place to post this, but i wasn't sure. Anyway, I am now at college at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. I've been looking for a place to fight and train. I've been wrestling for six years, did BJJ for awhile, and learned a bit of stand-up from an ametuer fighter. What i'm looking for is a place to train and fight. Do any of you know a good way to start looking around here? I know they have venues relatively close to here, so there must be some gyms. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good way to go about lookin' for a place? thanks fellas....

this was the perfect place to post that

Whats up fellas...not sure if this was the best place to post this, but i wasn't sure. Anyway, I am now at college at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. I've been looking for a place to fight and train. I've been wrestling for six years, did BJJ for awhile, and learned a bit of stand-up from an ametuer fighter. What i'm looking for is a place to train and fight. Do any of you know a good way to start looking around here? I know they have venues relatively close to here, so there must be some gyms. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a good way to go about lookin' for a place? thanks fellas....

Shortys680 said:

hey i just saw the title...i dont wanna seem rude with asking another question in your thread but i need to know where to find a place to train also...im in a town called Muncie, Indiana..anyone know a place?

Go to the lowest quality bar, tell the patrons they are all gay commie arab lovers, then defend your life.
Nothing is as good as the real thing. Tests your instincts and skills out.

Shortys680 said:

why would you post this in a place called Off-Topic when there are forums called stand up and grappling or even mma forums

Moved and copied into the standup and grappling training forums. Good luck.

Back