Find me a more tatted fighter...

Julz the Jackal used to date Jessy Jess until he beat the crap out of her. The police should have sent Ben Nguyen to sort him out again.

EDIT apparently she powered out of a choke he had her in and KTFO’d him lol. Dude should have been sentenced for attempted murder though. Frightening shit from a deranged fucktard.

He also dated Ashlee Evans-Smith after that as well

Had a guy come in today that had fuck and off on his calves that looked like it was pencil scribbling. Should have got a pick:(

ccelebritiesfoto19046462-0-image-a-6_1569684108110.jpg

Post MMA career is gonna be wonderful. He'll be a very in demand, hireable individual.

being tattooed myself, but man some of these clowns took it to far

Whenever I see that many face tattoos, I'm suspicious of their uncles.

Post MMA career is gonna be wonderful. He'll be a very in demand, hireable individual.
Meh, I’m sure he could be tradesmen.

I worked with a guy with that many tattoos before as an electrician. I’ve also worked with some other pretty heavily tattooed guys.,

Julz the Jackal used to date Jessy Jess until he beat the crap out of her. The police should have sent Ben Nguyen to sort him out again.

EDIT apparently she powered out of a choke he had her in and KTFO’d him lol. Dude should have been sentenced for attempted murder though. Frightening shit from a deranged fucktard.
he got CTE on the daily at Team Alpha Male.

gross.

these guys look fucking retarded.

Anyone with a neck tattoo upwards looks fucking retarded. My brother got an anchor tattoo on his neck and I couldn't even pretend I liked it

Very latino gang drug dealeresque Joe.

Depends on what his skills outside of MMA are. My barber, and pretty much everyone else at the shop are tatted everywhere and they make a killing. I think it looks bad, but he's booked every day and making way more money then me. *shrug*

o.jpg

That's the shop owner, He's probably pulling in $400'ish a day. Don't think most offices or stores would hire someone who is that tatted, but when you have a skill in a field nobody gives a shit I suppose it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Whoever normalized skin mutilation and made it a fashionable trend today needs to have his nutsack castrated.

Back