Finally!

why would it take courage to post on these forums?

Thanks to everybody

Losing a love one is no picnic, it does something to you. It feeds from you without u even knowing.

Until one day, you look at yourself and think "who the fudge are you?"

I guess yesterday, was it for me, I just don't want to be that guy anymore.

So anyways, I don't know how to post any pics or gifs, so I might need some help with that.

I usually log in to sherdog @ work, so I can't see videos and that's why I'll probably take a while to answer sometimes.

I am a fan of MMA. (LYOTO IS MY BOY) I even named my son after him!(hope my son doesn't hate me for it)

Can wait for tonights fight!
Lets see if Cain can land something this time, before he goes to sleep again. (real Cain fan) and I think Rogan is just doing the rape faces on purpose now, because yesterday he was too creepy.

I am a fan of MMA. (LYOTO IS MY BOY) I even named my son after him!(hope my son doesn't hate me for it)

Can wait for tonights fight!
Lets see if Cain can land something this time, before he goes to sleep again. (real Cain fan) and I think Rogan is just doing the rape faces on purpose now, because yesterday he was too creepy.

I only asked because all your posts are in Mayberry.

Man I hope Cain does something tonight, I don't care who wins but I'd feel bad if Cain doesn't at least get outta the first.

I only asked because all your posts are in Mayberry.

Man I hope Cain does something tonight, I don't care who wins but I'd feel bad if Cain doesn't at least get outta the first.

I hope he can at least breaks a sweat

Back