Finally watched Chandler v Brooks fight...

...and Chandler remains undisputed undefeated Bellator champion.

Reading about 10-8 third round made me really curious and what an anti-climax.

Chandler easily won R1 and R2.

Round 3 was 10-9 for Brooks. He did very good gnp but that's what wins you the round and not gives you 10-8. I am sorry. If there was a knock down then ok but there wasn't.

Chandler won round 4 as well. Just. He did the most damage on the feet in all round and had Brooks hurt in the 4th. Two hard shots > hail mary, pls no more hard punches, takedown. The dirty illegal knee that busted Chandler's nose should have resulted in a point deduction. He knew what he was doing.

Chandler won and almost finished Brooks in R5. Easy round for Chandler. Final score: 49-46 maaaaayyyybe 48-47.

Brooks fought well but he is not as good as Chandler. Chandler defo needs to make some adjustments, he way too sloppy but he has time.

I am not going to lie to myself. Chandler won and was unlucky with the decision in his last two fights. Stays 12-0.

Judging by your sig you're either trolling or just really, really terrible at scoring fights.

either 48-47 or 47-47, didn't have Brooks winning that fight but i would like to see rematch down the line

Brooks & Alvarez go at it, let Chandler regroup and get couple wins under his belt before gunning for the belt again.

I just watched it right this moment. I had it 47-47, a draw. Damn good fight for sure

chandler
chandler
brooks
brooks
chandler

But I only gave it to Chandler on the 10-9 system so I wasn't terribly upset to see Brooks win. And I have no idea why it's such a satisfying feeling to watch all the things Bellator wants and to have the opposite thing happen

I thought Brooks beat his azz thoroughly. Not a scratch on him. Landed like 5 kicks to the face, a couple of which staggered Chandler. Chandler LnP'd and threw NOTHING on the ground of any meaning. The right guy won, even thought it could have easily been an unfortunate 3 rounds to 2 for Chandler that would further prove that the 10 point must system doesn't work for MMA. I'm glad it ended right. I actually do think Chandler had an off night.

I thought Brooks beat his azz thoroughly. Not a scratch on him. Landed like 5 kicks to the face, a couple of which staggered Chandler. Chandler LnP'd and threw NOTHING on the ground of any meaning. The right guy won, even thought it could have easily been an unfortunate 3 rounds to 2 for Chandler that would further prove that the 10 point must system doesn't work for MMA. I'm glad it ended right. I actually do think Chandler had an off night.

It's hilarious because if this was a UFC fight people would be bitching they want Pride rules because the fight wasn't even close .. but because it's BFC and it's Chandler who lost people are so supportive of the 10 point must.

*That isn't how it works. A knockdown is not required for a 10-8 round, this isn't boxing. Brooks achieved dominant grappling positions multiple times, landed really big shots from the top position, rocked Chandler with head kicks, elbows, landed good punches. Chandler did nothing in that round so it's a 10-8

Chandler won round 4? You should watch that one again. 90%+ of scorecards on MMA decisions and almost all the media scorecards gave Brooks that round. It was pretty clear imo. You can't really factor your own personal fouls into the scorecard. Scoring this round for Chandler, bringing that up, and your opening line show you have a strong Chandler bias.

Chandler didn't almost finish Brooks in round 5. He dropped him with a punch but didn't land any real follow up and wasn't close with that arm triangle. By the time he passed to one side to really attempt the choke Brooks was already out, which is why he let go. Up until the last thirty seconds Brooks was out striking Chandler by a wide margin, took him down a time or two (even suplexed him, threw him up for da 5). I scored that round 10-10

48-47 Brooks but a draw is fine too.
brooks slipped in round 5

Replay showed the punch never even landed. It was 100% slip.

Really? I'm going to have to rewatch this fight soon. It was a really good fight.

If the punch didn't even land then Chandler soundly lost that round and the fight.

Back