Finally most overrated champ of all time derailed.

I should have known it was you. Hands down the shittiest poster on this forum

How can you hate on a guy that has fought in the UFC since 2002. Never had drug allocations, PEDs (as far as we know) or drunk driving incidents. Come on, man. Good win for Woodley, but props to the years and battles this guy has fought. He never LnP wins. He always looks for the KO, and always has exciting fights.

Bisping is underrated if anything. Once PED checking came in he's showing he mettle at advanced age.
Bisping has pillow fists and a decent arsenal at best. Years ago his strengths were cardio, kickboxing, and his foot work.

Now a days his cardio has declined, his kickboxing and clinch game is non existent, and he's slowed down a lot in his older age. His movement isn't nearly as good as it once was.

And he's always had pillow fists.

Him koing Rockhold was a fluke.

I use "champ" loosely as he didnt beat Big Rig to get it and lost to Conduit but still. Close wars means bad fighter I'm surprised you're surprised mfkers.
You sure are fucking stupid. He didn't beat Big Riggs and lost to Condit *correct spelling*? Apparently the rest of us who have been living in this thing called the REAL WORLD saw something else. Funny, every outlet for MMA has Lawler as the winner in both fights. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Another idiot who doesn't even know what overrated means. Just because Robbie put on some of the most exciting fights in recent memory doesn't mean people overrated him. How can you be overrated when every fight you're in lately is life or death and fans all know they could go either way?

S44qwC9.gif

I use "champ" loosely as he didnt beat Big Rig to get it and lost to Conduit but still. Close wars means bad fighter I'm surprised you're surprised mfkers.
You=dumb
end thread

Robbie was the champ we needed and deserved after Gsp reign of terror where he laid and prayed. If your sitting on lawler your not a fight fan.

Robbie is entertaining but that is it. WW is a free for all since GSP's departure.

Fight of the year 2 years in a row, and contender for fight of year this year ... Overrated tho ... Yea okay buddeh.

Woodley took that belt like a bandit!

People who disrespect and try to discredit warriors with hearts as big as Robbie Lawler's only show how truly pathetic they themselves are.

a champ who has even one defence is less overrated than holm,werdum nd hockhold, even machida

Robbie is entertaining but that is it. WW is a free for all since GSP's departure.
2 title defenses is a pretty outstanding run for any fighter. Regardless of any blood test results and questionable decisions, it was pretty cool to have Robbie Lawler as UFC champion.

I enjoyed having a champ with multiple defenses who was not easily dominating every fight. Every Lawler's title fight was a war.

A shame for Woodley that he KOed Lawler, if he'd have won a LNP wrestling decision GSP might have been tempted back.

Really I'v not seen too much unrealistic hype for Lawler, people like him but they don't tend to take him up as a dominant force in the division.

Bisping is underrated if anything. Once PED checking came in he's showing he mettle at advanced age.
I completely disagree with you about Robbie Lawlor, he's the real deal, a true veteran of the sport.

But I agree with you about Michael Bisping here; people love to hate on Bisping, Bisping is a damn good fighter, and the champion of the world now. He's good, but people will never recognize it. They want to pretend they are connoiseurs of the sport of MMA, and that Bisping is not overly impressive.

Mostly guys who have never fought. Apologies, I'm both drunk and high.

yea, I mean not as overrated as Tony Ferguson but close

Close wars means bad fighter? what does that make Woodley then who got beat by Rory a guy Robbie beat twice?, or Condit a guy who beat Rory who beat Woodley? or Hendricks the version who'd just retired GSP at the time? Styles make fights, simple as, triangle theory's don't work. Woodley's wrestling & take down threat kept Robbie wary & when he exploded, Robbie bit on the feint... leaving his chin wide open for that overhand. He got caught, he lost, no excuses from him... he's a real fighter... just back to work.

Back