Finally, Joanna Jedrzejczyk enters the P4P list.

The list ought to be regarded as one reflecting divisional dominance anyway.

Who's the chump who lost his spot in favour of the 115 queen?

I know these lists are all subjective anyway and a marketing tool but there should be a minimum amount of fights you should in the ufc to be on these type of lists.

p4p list doesnt make sense.... useless list if i ever saw one.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk better than Jon Jones, folks.

Lol.

In that case how would your p4p list look based on dominance?

My top 10 would be:

1. Ronda
2. Aldo
3. DJ
4. Weidman
5. TJ
6. JJ
7. Werdum
8. Lawler
9. RDJ
10. Mcgregor

If I was counting Jon Jones I would put him above DJ.

Last edited:
Anderson "The Flacid" Silva

I don't think Anderson should have been there anyway. He was suspended indefinitely at that point and they took Gilbert out straight away as soon as he popped. Anderson was also ranked #4 at MW below people like Rockhold and Jacare, but Rockhold and Jacare weren't on the P4P list.

Isn't Jon Jones currently not in the UFC, smart guy? No one has ever even suggested such a thing.

Of course he's still in the UFC, chief. What, did you think his contract was voided or something?

Mma rankings are a joke

Mma p4p rankings are a fucking travesty

My P4P would be something like:

Jon Jones
Jose Aldo
Mighty Mouse Johnson
Ronda Rousey
Chris Weidman
Anderson Silva
Joanna Champion
Daniel Cormier
Fabricio Werdum
TJ Dillashaw

Just outside:
Robbie Lawler, Rafael dos Anjos, Conor McGregor, Johny Hendricks, Cain Velasquez, Renan Barao, Cyborg Justino, Luke Rockhold, Junior Dos Santos, Alexander Gustafsson, Anthony Pettis, Donald Cerrone

Last edited:
Of course he's still in the UFC, chief. What, did you think his contract was voided or something?

"Suspended indefinitely". Who knows when he's going to come back or if he even wants to. Should he be kept at No.1 just so you have one less thing on your checklist to complain about? If he's around, Jones is No.1. Currently, he's not around. Until he is, the P4P list has nothing to do with him, and no one has suggested that every fighter on that list is better than Jones.

I understand your post was just a joke, but it was an irrational jump to conclusions, just to have something to say against the thread.

It's all hype and marketing, people. Everyone with even half a brain knows their should be a womens P4P list with the 135, 115 and the Invictas 105 and 125 divisions.

But that wouldn't create half the discussion that's happening now, so whatever.

Joanna should be top 15, one of the most likable champs, with legitimately great stand up, something rare in womens fighting.

Back