Finally! Costa Phillipou outta the mix.

dre quinn

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Alot of fans want to match phillipou with top contenders and it surprises me he has fans. Costa is very over rated. None of his wins impress me yet he has some fans that think he is contender worthy. Lol. Get real. Carmont is not #1 contender worthy either.

He's a good fighter but it's been obvious for a while that he might not have the necessary all around skills to be a consistent top 10.

Carmont vs Jacare please. I just want to see Carmont destroyed after watching that fight.

He's a good fighter but it's been obvious for a while that he might not have the necessary all around skills to be a consistent top 10.

What I found funny was Joe saying he might not have expected the takedowns.

WTF. Like...ooops forgot to train wrestling for this fight I'm fucked now. Why would you not expect everything and train everything?

It may have been a lack luster fight but you have to give it to Carmont for switching it up and playing the right game against an unsuspecting Costa.

he impressed me against boestch... but apparently his TDD wasnt tested

Costa's still an elite fighter, he just lost to a better man tonight

I hope they give Costa a good rebound fight, he still has potential and brings interest to the MW division

he impressed me against boestch... but apparently his TDD wasnt tested

Yeah the eye poke and head butt were impressive .. If anything I was impressed more by Tim being a warrior and not caving in

Renan is the real champion. He is beating all Cruz's contenders right now. Cruz is not as impressive as Barao

Back