finally a good picture of cain velasquez before his fight

Why is he sweating like a hooker in church in all these pics and vids this week?

I see cain is more outgoing than usual since his return. He must be in great spirits and feeling confident about this fight.

Dude looking young and hungry for another run at the belt... :eek:

He looks way happier and at ease this fight than ever before. Hope this fight is good

Win or lose Cain will eventually get injured again. So I'm hoping he loses based on that, because if he wins, chances are they try to get him into another title fight. Which more and more time will be wasted. Unless his health is on point and he doesn't train like an idiot anymore then I'll give him a chance but I always disliked Cain because he was a pullout merchant and always injured.

Artem Lobov finally accepted Brown Pride into his life

Dude looking young and hungry for another run at the belt... :eek:
He definitely needs to add a UFC legacy belt to the collection

rR2un1y.jpg

Hanging out with the Diaz brothers ?

Win or lose Cain will eventually get injured again. So I'm hoping he loses based on that, because if he wins, chances are they try to get him into another title fight. Which more and more time will be wasted. Unless his health is on point and he doesn't train like an idiot anymore then I'll give him a chance but I always disliked Cain because he was a pullout merchant and always injured.

We won't see Cain again until UFC 300. imo

I see cain is more outgoing than usual since his return. He must be in great spirits and feeling confident about this fight.
I've noticed this too. He seems to have much more personality and and edge to him. In the past he mumbled stock phrases like GSP and didn't seem to enjoy being in the spotlight at all. He seems to share his true feelings and enjoy speaking out now.

Back