Finally a clear night to use the telescope

I think this was just out of focus. It is so hard to nail the focus:
TXZyHir.jpg

But you still got the bands

But you still got the bands

Yeah, but I want to see the little eddies in the bands. It might be nearly impossible with my scope though. Everything has to be 100% perfect.

Yeah, but I want to see the little eddies in the bands. It might be nearly impossible with my scope though. Everything has to be 100% perfect.

I will check the web for that telescope model you posted.

I have a cheap DSLR always wanted to delve into Astrophotography

How would the quality be of that? Relatively speaking, it’s not that far away right?
There’s a old guy in my club who’s primary hobby is tracking and photographing satellites and other objects in LEO. He has some good photos of the ISS. Ill try to find them and post.

There’s a old guy in my club who’s primary hobby is tracking and photographing satellites and other objects in LEO. He has some good photos of the ISS. Ill try to find them and post.

Would like to see that, TY..

i searched for the gif "theres something about mary magda tits" and didnt find it
sure woulda been perfect in this thread, he was spying in her window via binoculars
all i got is this part of the scene
tumblr_m19o7ygjSo1qfnvjb.jpg

What's a good beginners telescope? I'm interested in getting one because the skies here are good for it.

Thanks in advance.

Back