Filthy Tom Lawlor: OK with Reebok financials

naw, @Psychedelic is right and you don't know shit

i'm sure you'd love giving up a nike sponsorship and instead being forced to rock fucking reebok, if you were a fighter

get real and stop being a shill

and lol @ whoever this fighter is trying to kiss ass to dana by saying the deal isn't a complete buttfuck for fighters

Another not too bright buffoon with zero reading comprehension.
You are truly helping Sherdog's reputation of being full of "meatheads" & "shertards".

Where did that come from?

I think he is referring to other threads where people assume that all the sponsors a fighter had before the Reebok deal in UFC, would be kept fighting in Bellator.
Obviously they will keep a lot and in most cases make more than the Reebok deal, but some don't take into consideration the lack of reach Reebok has.

Yeah Tim is really fucking smart.. he's looking for Hitler in the South American jungle.

Also none of the fighters you just listed are in the $2500 bracket, stop spreading misinformation.

and? there are shows about bloody aliens and bigfoot, and nostradamus predicting 9/11, still make bank if people want to watch

Another not too bright buffoon with zero reading comprehension.
You are truly helping Sherdog's reputation of being full of "meatheads" & "shertards".

you're worried about sherdog's reputation? :confused:

you must be a $2500 prelim-level person IRL haghaha no wonder you love and defend this deal

you must be a $2500 prelim-level person IRL haghaha no wonder you love and defend this deal

Like I said, you are not too bright with zero reading comprehension.
I never said I was worried about the SD rep and I never defended the deal.

You are not doing well in your replies lol

Tim Kennedy Rips Reebok Deal, Made More Than Whole UFC FN73 Card in Sponsorships

Mid-tier / semi-known fighters like Tim Kennedy used to make per fight more than an entire card of Reebok pay. :D

I'm not even talking about about sponsorships like Jones' (Nike), Anderson Silva (Nike/Burger King), or Mighty Mouse (Microsoft Xbox).

Reebok Bless

To be fair Kennedy probably made a lot in sponsorship money because he's a vet. Specific companies more than likely went after him because of it

To be fair Kennedy probably made a lot in sponsorship money because he's a vet. Specific companies more than likely went after him because of it

But he still got it.
The deal was very short-sighted by Zuffa.

Like I said, you are not too bright with zero reading comprehension.
I never said I was worried about the SD rep and I never defended the deal.

You are not doing well in your replies lol

na, it is you who is not doing well ITT

impotent shill got exposed and is now resorting to playing aloof with a presumptuous air of critical distance and arbitration because his arguments got dicked

don't worry, i'm sure it won't reflect poorly on sherdog hahaha

and? there are shows about bloody aliens and bigfoot, and nostradamus predicting 9/11, still make bank if people want to watch

There is a big difference between defending the deal and looking at it from an unbiased point of view.

The deal isn't the best, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The deal is actually worse for managers than it is for fighters because now they have even less to justify gouging fighter payouts 10% or more... but no one wants to talk about that. Some fighters are making more, and probably more are making less but none of them have to worry about hustling for sponsors and neither does their team.

This is what happened here. FOX is in charge. FOX thinks UFC is doing well enough, but they don't like all the random advertising going on their network. They likely told UFC to get an apparel deal or there won't be a new contract. The problem was none of the major sports apparel brands were interested and they had to take what was on the table from Reebok or risk losing the big money deal from FOX. Do you honestly believe if UFC could have gotten a bigger deal from Reebok or anyone else they wouldn't have?

UFC had to take this deal and like it with a shit eating grin if they want to maintain their relationship with FOX. Just wait and see what the new FOX deal looks like in 2018.

na, it is you who is not doing well ITT

impotent shill got exposed and is now resorting to playing aloof with a presumptuous air of critical distance and arbitration because his arguments got dicked

don't worry, i'm sure it won't reflect poorly on sherdog hahaha

Nah, your reading comprehension is still horrible!
Yet to see where I supported the Reebok ........... because I haven't

Plus your retorts are very childish.

If you don't shit on the UFC and Reebok constantly you are a shill and should be called a shill repeatedly despite the content of your posts because calling someone a shill is a lot easier than arguing like an adult.

You fucking shill.

here's you defending the deal with little insinuations:

Dana brought that up as a positive for the deal and hardly anybody publicly admitted it happened.

you're merely grandstanding the words of others to indirectly give props to the retard-i mean reebok-deal

and they're childish so that way you can at least understand them

and i see you pretty well have a general response ready to be pasted, as you've run out of shit to say

shill shut down for good AGAIN

here's you defending the deal with little insinuations:

you're merely grandstanding the words of others to indirectly give props to the retard-i mean reebok-deal

and they're childish so that way you can at least understand them

and i see you pretty well have a general response ready to be pasted, as you've run out of shit to say

shill shut down for good AGAIN

Holy shit are you a tard.
That is not sticking up for the deal.
You truly make dumb look smart lol

Holy shit are you a tard.
That is not sticking up for the deal.
You truly make dumb look smart lol

cool, talk about me instead of the thread subject

haha sit down son you've nothing to say

If you don't shit on the UFC and Reebok constantly you are a shill and should be called a shill repeatedly despite the content of your posts because calling someone a shill is a lot easier than arguing like an adult.

Some people have no comprehension ability and act like 6 yr olds
Oh well, part of being on an MMA board.

Only on SD would bringing up Dana said that many fighters were screwed out of sponsor $$$, but Tom is the first I heard = loving the Reebok deal lol

You should stop posting publicly.
;)

you should come with more ammo so that you don't go soft so quickly and have to make excuses and talk about posters or resort to writing about how you're right to make yourself feel better (see bottom), love ;)

Some people have no comprehension ability and act like 6 yr olds
Oh well, part of being on an MMA board.

Only on SD would bringing up Dana said that many fighters were screwed out of sponsor $$$, but Tom is the first I heard = loving the Reebok deal lol

but don't feel bad, it happens to a lot of guys :oops:

:D

But he still got it.
The deal was very short-sighted by Zuffa.

I don't agree with the reebok deal at all. Just saying that some people are going to get more in sponsorship regardless. Being in the military opens up a lot of sponsorship doors

Back