Filthy Tom Lawlor: OK with Reebok financials

He'll realize how shitty it is once he starts climbing the rankings.

Sucks he got screwed over but this guy is a prelim fighter and the only two fights of his I can remember are the Carmont and Cote fights which were incredibly dull, he's not a guy people were probably knocking down the door to sponsor.

When you're more famous for your weigh ins than your fights that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

At least he's famous for something. What are you famous for?

He Ko'd Villante not a long time ago and got a bonus too

He won 4 bonuses (performance, KO, fight & submission). He is an exciting fighter that brings it

Not saying he isn't, I honestly haven't watched many of his fights but the two I do remember were pretty bad.

At least he's famous for something. What are you famous for?

What are you famous for? Not my fault the guy's more known for what he does on the scale as opposed to in the cage.

Tim Kennedy Rips Reebok Deal, Made More Than Whole UFC FN73 Card in Sponsorships

Mid-tier / semi-known fighters like Tim Kennedy used to make per fight more than an entire card of Reebok pay. :D

I'm not even talking about about sponsorships like Jones' (Nike), Anderson Silva (Nike/Burger King), or Mighty Mouse (Microsoft Xbox).

Reebok Bless

What Tim fails to mention is he is part owner of his biggest sponsor RangerUp... so he's basically sponsoring himself.

http://www.rangerup.com/info.html

What Tim fails to mention is he is part owner of his biggest sponsor RangerUp... so he's basically sponsoring himself.

http://www.rangerup.com/info.html

Tim's a smart dude. Otherwise he wouldn't have his own clothing apparel line, nor managed to get himself involved with the History channel.

Like I said, the Reebok deal mainly punished smart guys who worked hard on their brand like Tim, Faber or the Schaubster, fighters with recognizable names like Bisping or Cerrone, and big stars with mega sponsorships like DJ, The Spider, Bones. These guys have to settle for the ridiculous 2500$ Reebawk gives them.

On an unrelated note, can you send me a PM whenever you guys are hiring ? You guys can definitely use a hand at Zuffa/Reebok, especially when it comes to public relations. :D

Tim's a smart dude. Otherwise he wouldn't have his own clothing apparel line, nor managed to get himself involved with the History channel.

Like I said, the Reebok deal mainly punished smart guys who worked hard on their brand like Tim, Faber or the Schaubster, fighters with recognizable names like Bisping or Cerrone, and big stars with mega sponsorships like DJ, The Spider, Bones. These guys have to settle for the ridiculous 2500$ Reebawk gives them.

On an unrelated note, can you send me a PM whenever you guys are hiring ? You guys can definitely use a hand at Zuffa/Reebok, especially when it comes to public relations. :D

Yeah Tim is really fucking smart.. he's looking for Hitler in the South American jungle.

Also none of the fighters you just listed are in the $2500 bracket, stop spreading misinformation.

Yeah Tim is really fucking smart.. he's looking for Hitler in the South American jungle.

Indeed. The fact that people outside of conspiracy / history buffs are actually aware that Tim Kennedy did that show showcases brilliant marketing flair. I didn't even know he did it in the South American jungle. I'll check it out on Youtube or the History Channel's website. Seems fun.

Also none of the fighters you just listed are in the $2500 bracket, stop spreading misinformation.

You got me there, RaShillnal Poster. They're more in the 7500$ bracket, as opposed to get paid seven figures by Nike, Microsoft, or Burger King.

Indeed. The fact that people outside of conspiracy / history buffs are actually aware that Tim Kennedy did that show showcases brilliant marketing flair. I didn't even know he did it in the South American jungle. I'll check it out on Youtube or the History Channel's website. Seems fun.

You got me there, RaShillnal Poster. They're more in the 7500$ bracket, as opposed to get paid seven figures by Nike, Microsoft, or Burger King.

lol post a source for your made up figures.

He's getting paid well to do what he enjoys, without getting punched for his trouble.

Doesnt surprise me. Mid card fighters were never getting 100k in sponsors.

Hilarious people think sponsors are going to pay a fighter 100k for the 600k viewers Bellator cards get

Hilarious people think sponsors are going to pay a fighter 100k for the 600k viewers Bellator cards get

UFC has a shitload of faults, but the way some haters make Bellator out to be is hysterical.

On his audio with Bryan Alvarez yesterday, Filthy was asked how much was his biggest sponsorship ever for a fight.
He said he was due to get between $12-15k once, but the guy he went through screwed him over and he never got a dime (Zuffa since banned the guy).
He said that he is getting close to what he would have got now, but has no worry about never getting the money or the hassle of finding sponsors.
He said he disliked the way the uniforms look though.

So basically you're saying that the Reebok sponsorship is a good thing.

Shit posting Zuffa shill.

Never said that neither did Lawlor
You are not a bright guy are you?

Brighter than a thousand suns, and definitely have more dignity and compassion towards fellow human beings (in this case, fighters getting screwed out of their livelihood by Zuffa and Reebok) than the cockroaches shilling for Zuffa / Reebok.

Lol at Zuffa cockroaches defending one another, and taking it personally when users mop the floor with the other shill. That's cute :D

Brighter than a thousand suns, and definitely have more dignity and compassion towards fellow human beings (in this case, fighters getting screwed out of their livelihood by Zuffa and Reebok) than the cockroaches shilling for Zuffa / Reebok.

You might think you are 'bright', but your reading comprehension is horrendous and your proclivity to over-exaggeration is insipid.

But I do applaud you taking such a stance.
Now tell me what have you done regarding "fighters getting screwed out of their livelihood" - ya know since you brag about your compassion?

What steps have you taken to turn the perceived wrongs to being right?

Or are you just a blowhard e-warrior that jumps to conclusions and adds no substance to the board except hyperbole?

Where did that come from?

You might think you are 'bright', but your reading comprehension is horrendous and your proclivity to over-exaggeration is insipid.

But I do applaud you taking such a stance.
Now tell me what have you done regarding "fighters getting screwed out of their livelihood" - ya know since you brag about your compassion?

What steps have you taken to turn the perceived wrongs to being right?

Or are you just a blowhard e-warrior that jumps to conclusions and adds no substance to the board except hyperbole?

naw, @Psychedelic is right and you don't know shit

i'm sure you'd love giving up a nike sponsorship and instead being forced to rock fucking reebok, if you were a fighter

get real and stop being a shill

and lol @ whoever this fighter is trying to kiss ass to dana by saying the deal isn't a complete buttfuck for fighters

Back