Filthy Tom: From Reebok naysayer to ...

lol they give him free shit, Is he supposed to not wear it?

Last edited:
I can't believe someone would criticize an aspect of their job yet still continue to work. I personally have never run into anyone who has done this in my entire life.

giphy.gif

I can't believe someone would criticize an aspect of their job yet still continue to work. I personally have never run into anyone who has done this in my entire life.

really? i come across people like that all the time. "i hate the job but i gotta pay the bills".

Sounds like Filthy Tom is now filthy rich!

Lawlor has a good personality and gave us this moment:

[YT]KagENXbwm1M[/YT]

Which buys him a lot of kudos from me. Guy could punt a box full of kittens and I'd still be a fan.

lol they give him free shit, Is he supposed to not wear it?

Have you seen any of the other 600 fighters wearing Reebok when they don't have to?
Esp., ones that complained?

Not slamming him for it at all

Lawler seems to be the only guy who bitched about the Reebok deal and was actually compensated as a result, which is strange to me since he is unknown to mostly everyone except hardcore fans

I don't think he was compensated as a result lol
He was compensated despite it.

Have you seen any of the other 600 fighters wearing Reebok when they don't have to?
Esp., ones that complained?

Not slamming him for it at all

Idk I don't really check, but I guarantee you that when reebok sends them boxes of free shit they wear it. I know your intentions are not to slam him, I just don't think this is surprising, or that it necessarily means that he's changed his stance on the reebok deal

Back