Filthy Tom: From Reebok naysayer to ...

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
CNj2k55UYAA3SQK.jpg

He wore that at PWG last night (pro-wrestling event in LA)

He ripped Reebok officials for how they handled fight week & said that they had no idea how to interact with fighters.
Since then he signed a new deal with Zuffa & got a nice raise (according to him) & is now wearing Reebok at other events

I can't believe someone would criticize an aspect of their job yet still continue to work. I personally have never run into anyone who has done this in my entire life.

It's his punishment.

Dana made him become a Full Kit Wanker.

I can't believe someone would criticize an aspect of their job yet still continue to work. I personally have never run into anyone who has done this in my entire life.
Excellent.

CNj2k55UYAA3SQK.jpg

He wore that at PWG last night (pro-wrestling event in LA)

He ripped Reebok officials for how they handled fight week & said that they had no idea how to interact with fighters.
Since then he signed a new deal with Zuffa & got a nice raise (according to him) & is now wearing Reebok at other events

you think he hit that?

He isn't making enough to buy other clothes anymore

B7ZFtWPCUAA_228.jpg

It's like people only things because they get paid, and that's just really sad.

And that concludes the thread!

Lawler seems to be the only guy who bitched about the Reebok deal and was actually compensated as a result, which is strange to me since he is unknown to mostly everyone except hardcore fans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back