Films that are dumb, have lots of problems, but you like em anyways

Any film by William Assange.

images

King Arthur: legend of the sword.

Terrible film and I fucking love it

I feel I'm about to lower the standards in this thread....

v1.bTsxMTIwNDQyMTtqOzE3ODU5OzEyMDA7MjI1MDszMDAw

220px-The_Animal_film_poster.jpg

Big_Stan_Poster.png

The Tournament- Stupid premise, fat assassins who can't shoot, stupid main characters, more plot holes than it's possible to count, ridiculous ending. Really fun film.

Shallow Grave- Hide the money and report the death in the normal way you twats wtf? Still a great film.

Bloodsport
-The tournament was made out to be like 120 people ( frank dux fought like 8 Times, in a elimination tournament)which was bullshit
- the same tournament was made up
- the main character was a fraud
- the worst chase scene from the police ever
All in all, it’s still pretty fun to watch
real life inaccuracies have nothing to do with the movie and its enjoyability though. my favorite part of the movie is when he gets in and the guard at the door says "oh, you are an American!" after hearing jcvd's thick belgian accent

real life inaccuracies have nothing to do with the movie and its enjoyability though. my favorite part of the movie is when he gets in and the guard at the door says "oh, you are an American!" after hearing jcvd's thick belgian accent
Ha, I forgot about that

Con Air for sure.

Never Back Down is as cliche as you get and has some WTF moments (protagonist gives cocky doucher the head nod of respect after their fight even though the latter nearly beat the former's best friend to death) but it's quite entertaining.

Point Break
Roadhouse
Strange Wilderness
All the Punisher movies (yes even the Lundgren one)

All the Marvel movies, no logic, or consistencies anywhere, but I love em.

Back