Film about Jose Aldo being released - Pic of actor AS Jose "Scareface" Aldo

here's a picture of aldo and his actor together

4i094z.png

also a cute pic of joana aldo,just wanted to share

9j3wv4.jpg

dude looks more like barao in this pick with that grill

It could end up being a lot like the Matt Hamill movie. They decided to end the story just before Hamill got molested by Jones.

will definitely be watching, jose is the kind of people that i respect the most. Working your way from nothing to the greatest ever through sheer determination and hunger is admirable.

Heard the release date got pushed back six months because the actor is a prima donna.

Apparently he left due to "scheduling problems" but I think he is a big star anyway and followed the money. But thats a big blow for a production so the guy sucks

That other dude looks nothing like Tim Sylvia !.
Worst casting ever.

You sound salty.

And no, half the fighters didn't show up to the gym penniless, starving and willing to clean the mats in exchange for some lessons.

He may have been MORE poor than others, but people showing up at gyms willing to work for lessons happens everywhere. It's not like some super crazy event happened because he was poor. In a movie they are going to show that he was poor and went and helped work at the gym for lessons driving home the point anymore than that gets redundant and boring for an audience.

He may have been MORE poor than others, but people showing up at gyms willing to work for lessons happens everywhere. It's not like some super crazy event happened because he was poor. In a movie they are going to show that he was poor and went and helped work at the gym for lessons driving home the point anymore than that gets redundant and boring for an audience.

Yup. Salty.

I have a feeling this thread is mostly repeating jokes about the film being delayed.
Too lazy to look back.

As a big fan of Aldo I will likely not be checking this out.
I am sure that it is aimed at a Portuguese audience.

There are a lot of inspirational people. Jose just happens to be one of the most dominant champions in the history of our sport. Or did you miss that? Perhaps thats why you watch MMA? Because it is redundant and boring? :rolleyes:

I have a feeling this thread is mostly repeating jokes about the film being delayed.
Too lazy to look back.

As a big fan of Aldo I will likely not be checking this out.
I am sure that it is aimed at a Portuguese audience.

Yeah it is. I also think they had problems with rights to use anything UFC related (logos, belts etc etc). But I still look forward to it - hopefully it suprises :D

As long as the fight scenes are good

They should have gotten Pharrell Williams to play Aldo.

So is the movie about the release of Joes Aldo, or is the movie about Aldo being released?

Please reword your thread title!

Last edited:
Back