Television Filipina village girl dates Obese 4'11 Garden Gnome for Opportunity of Green Card

I saw this.

Dude got pissed that he was her "meal ticket" and it might not be genuine. Well no shit bro, you ain't exactly a Sherdogger who can score boise dimes locally

LOL! This is definitely worst case scenario and actually quite rare, with documented successful "mail order" marriages upwards of 70%. Normal, legitimate, organic relationships between filipinas and American guys certainly have higher success rates, from what I've seen and experienced. But hey, whatever makes you feel better. ;)

In all honesty, I have zero clues about what any of the relationships are like between mail order brides from any particular country beyond some casual anecdotes.

On a personal level, the whole exchange makes me sad and makes love seem very transactional, but I have no clue whether these people are happy, fulfilled, or what their quality of life is like once they come to Canada/United States.

For all parties involved (both the men and woman), I hope they are genuinely happy. I'm not going to judge a person for going down that path UNLESS, they are using their resources in an exploitative way and coercing young women into unconsentual exchanges. As an example, exploiting someone's economic desperation as a way to sleep with them for money. I will never support that.

In all honesty, I have zero clues about what any of the relationships are like between mail order brides from any particular country beyond some casual anecdotes.
Well you certainly seemed opinionated on the topic for having "zero clues." Don't worry, most of the forum/world is the same.

PS: Reading through this thread, it seems like we have some Sherdoggers who have done this (or a form of this). @steve38

Out of genuine curiosity, what was the driving force behind going overseas to find a partner?
Have you ever felt ambivalence or uncertainty regarding your partners commitment or love for you?
If you could do it all again, would you?
Did you ever have reservations about how your friends or family (or society) would perceive what you are doing?

I ask these questions with the utmost of respect. I am always fascinated at the dynamics of love and marriage both across and within cultures. In all honesty, it isn't principally different than what I experience whenever I go to Guyana or India - once people find out that I'm a single professional who is a Canadian citizen, I have "aunties" asking me if I would be willing to marry their daughters (sight unseen). Growing up in Canada, I laugh at how ludicrous it sounds, but I have friends who have found their life partners that exact same way.

I'm half Filipino and go back to visit family every 1-2 years and I always see this everywhere around Manila. Most of the women there are desperate to get to the States and will do anything to get here. I have had women offer me money to marry them or their daughters and bring them over but no way am I going down that road. I'm a dumb guy but not that dumb. I agree with people saying a lot of these dudes know what the deal is going in and I wouldn't be surprised if they get a new wife every couple of years. You also gotta remember when you marry one of these girls you are also essentially committing to supporting her family back home financially. Seeing what I've seen and knowing guys who have absolute horror stories, there is no way in hell I would ever consider this. You have to get super lucky for one of these situations to work out.
Easiest way to accomplish that is to get a nursing degree. What are tuition costs in the Philippines? Can these girls get student loans?

Practically every other Filipina in the states is a nurse. Plus they're making 6 figures with some experience. And they didn't have to fuck some desperate loser to get here.

@steve38 no, it’s not Banchan. He’s this other douchebag who’s been banned a few times. One of his names was KingKoopa or Koopasomething. Some punk kid.

I ask these questions with the utmost of respect. I am always fascinated at the dynamics of love and marriage both across and within cultures. In all honesty, it isn't principally different than what I experience whenever I go to Guyana or India - once people find out that I'm a single professional who is a Canadian citizen, I have "aunties" asking me if I would be willing to marry their daughters (sight unseen). Growing up in Canada, I laugh at how ludicrous it sounds, but I have friends who have found their life partners that exact same way.

Your "auntie" antidote was exactly how most marriages were arranged until the 20th century in the anglosphere minus the citizenship stuff. If you were nice, of means, and attractive everyone wanted you to meet their daughter, niece or granddaughter. It isn't weird anywhere in the world; well outside of primitive hunter gatherer tribes where sexual selection can be separated from prosperity.

Leaving your land to find a wife isn't something new or especially evil unless your means of doing so is morally bankrupt. If this guy never had a shot at a girl again; can we blame him for trying?

A previous poster mentioned that we'd be up in arms if their races were reversed and that is somewhat food for thought. But is a wealthy Korean or Japanese fellow going to Thailand or the Philippines looking for a fair skinned girl who can pass all that different?

I have mixed feelings about all of this but on the spectrum of evil I'd rank this rather low.

PS: Reading through this thread, it seems like we have some Sherdoggers who have done this (or a form of this). @steve38

Out of genuine curiosity, what was the driving force behind going overseas to find a partner?
Have you ever felt ambivalence or uncertainty regarding your partners commitment or love for you?
If you could do it all again, would you?
Did you ever have reservations about how your friends or family (or society) would perceive what you are doing?

Umm why do you think you can judge them? Based on what you have shared on these forums. Many would consider even flat out buying a wife with no love at all as being less reprehensible than some of things you have posted about doing for love.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation

Lol

Easiest way to accomplish that is to get a nursing degree. What are tuition costs in the Philippines? Can these girls get student loans?
Practically every other Filipina in the states is a nurse. Plus they're making 6 figures with some experience. And they didn't have to fuck some desperate loser to get here.

The picture that dude paints is not true. Most women in Manila are not desperate or will do anything for US citizenship.

Again his experience prolly very different than mine, and while that may be more common in Malate or Burgos street on Makati Avenue, (red light districts) and below average barangays (neighborhoods) it’s not quite the norm of random women throwing selves at older or uggo/homely dudes aiming for US citizenship.

Even in this case, people in public when seeing this lil dude with Rose, most people will grimace, or turn the other way a little bit, but be nice enough to their face. It’s understood but in degrees, a bit disconcerting.
In higher end commercial residences or areas, it’s more rare or discreet. Higher end commercial residences and neighborhoods will discriminate based on perception, appearances, semblances, in order to maintain a reputation.

Last edited:
I see attractive Filipina women with pretty busted up looking dudes all the time. I think they'll do whatever it takes.

Me too ,it's usually Caucasians who go after them. Pretty weird.

The picture that dude paints is not true. Most women in Manila are not desperate or will do anything for US citizenship.

Again his experience prolly very different than mine, and while that may be more common in Malate or Burgos street on Makati Avenue, (red light districts) and below average barangays (neighborhoods) it’s not quite the norm of random women throwing selves at older or uggo/homely dudes aiming for US citizenship.

Even in this case, people in public when seeing thus lil dude with Rose, most people will grimace, or turn the other way a little bit, but be nice enough to their face. It’s understood but in degrees, a bit disconcerting.
In higher end commercial residences or areas, it’s a bit rare or discreet. Higher end commercial residences and neighborhoods will and do discriminate based based on perception, appearances, semblances, in order to maintain a reputation.
Yeah. I didn't respond either. Too anecdotal. Can't judge him with the poor people/relatives that surrounds him when he's in the philippinians. I only heard about that when I was in my mid-thirties when a colleague who used to work in the US was offered money to marry his friend's daughter.

Yeah. I didn't respond either. Too anecdotal. Can't judge him with the poor people/relatives that surrounds him when he's in the philippinians. I only heard about that when I was in my mid-thirties when a colleague who used to work in the US was offered money to marry his friend's daughter.
+1
same boat.

Umm why do you think you can judge them? Based on what you have shared on these forums. Many would consider even flat out buying a wife with no love at all as being less reprehensible than some of things you have posted about doing for love.

I genuinely have no idea where in my post you thought that I was judging people. I'm pretty sure I said I was curious, but I made no allusions to judging people.

But to play devil's advocate for a moment, if someone thinks that buying a wife as though they were chattle, is somehow less egregious than being a party to infidelity, they may want to re-calibrate their moral compass

Back