Television Filipina village girl dates Obese 4'11 Garden Gnome for Opportunity of Green Card

In that first video 1:10, "I'm a father again... at 54 years old"

Excuse me, again?

In another clip he mentions he has a daughter who is 29 years old.

I imagine he wasn't quite as 'garden gnomish' in his early 20s.

I've known some short guys, like 5'2", that get laid on the regular.

In another clip he mentions he has a daughter who is 29 years old.

I imagine he wasn't quite as 'garden gnomish' in his early 20s.

I've known some short guys, like 5'2", that get laid on the regular.

I can't imagine what the specimen he had a kid with must look like.

I have a 5'3" friend who's popular with women. But he's handsome, successful at his career, charismatic and outgoing. Garden gnome is in another galaxy than someone who just lacks height.

If there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow, is that as soon as they get over here, they bring their parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. Slowly but surely, the middle aged man who thought he a quick way to a hot wife is living in a house where everyone speaks Tagalog, and a giant Jesus statue is in every room.

The icing on the cake (for the woman), is that after a couple of years, she will eventually just find a guy from her own community (or better yet, an actual handsome white fella). It's all about the long hustle.
That's the best thing going for them. They will never amount to anything back home, so I can't hate the hustle.

One of our maids married an old white dude. Her husband died. Then married another old white dude. That's like hitting the jackpot 2x for these people.

The messed up part is that this dude will prob treat this girl nicer than any guy she’ll ever meet or has ever met.

The messed up part is that this dude will prob treat this girl nicer than any guy she’ll ever meet or has ever met.
I'd actually be surprised if she leaves him. Unless he's a total dick. Philippinians are not Ukrainians. 60% of the time.

Yall need to cut this guy some slack he's really cleaned himself up over the past 30 years.
Have you seen what he used to look like?

Attachments

• 20200409_200656.jpg
    20200409_200656.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 17
I can't imagine what the specimen he had a kid with must look like.

I have a 5'3" friend who's popular with women. But he's handsome, successful at his career, charismatic and outgoing. Garden gnome is in another galaxy than someone who just lacks height.

I want to find photos. Did he pay someone to reproduce? He is also super annoying. He shit talked that girls parents house. Knowing they are poor. Like ugly dudes in the hood are usually tall and have a chin and neck. This guy has none of it

I'd actually be surprised if she leaves him. Unless he's a total dick. Philippinians are not Ukrainians. 60% of the time.

I don’t understand any of these references at all But I bet he treats her nicely. Prob never find a dude who treats her that well again

If there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow, is that as soon as they get over here, they bring their parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. Slowly but surely, the middle aged man who thought he a quick way to a hot wife is living in a house where everyone speaks Tagalog, and a giant Jesus statue is in every room.

The icing on the cake (for the woman), is that after a couple of years, she will eventually just find a guy from her own community (or better yet, an actual handsome white fella). It's all about the long hustle.
LOL! This is definitely worst case scenario and actually quite rare, with documented successful "mail order" marriages upwards of 70%. Normal, legitimate, organic relationships between filipinas and American guys certainly have higher success rates, from what I've seen and experienced. But hey, whatever makes you feel better. ;)

pictures_of_the_day_2_zpsyvzeqzdw.jpg

I want to find photos. Did he pay someone to reproduce? He is also super annoying. He shit talked that girls parents house. Knowing they are poor. Like ugly dudes in the hood are usually tall and have a chin and neck. This guy has none of it

He bitched and whined the whole time. "I'm scared!"

Pussy

Shit, I saw a commercial for that show a while back and saw that dude. My first thought was “How has this not been discussed in Mayberry?”

I'm half Filipino and go back to visit family every 1-2 years and I always see this everywhere around Manila. Most of the women there are desperate to get to the States and will do anything to get here. I have had women offer me money to marry them or their daughters and bring them over but no way am I going down that road. I'm a dumb guy but not that dumb. I agree with people saying a lot of these dudes know what the deal is going in and I wouldn't be surprised if they get a new wife every couple of years. You also gotta remember when you marry one of these girls you are also essentially committing to supporting her family back home financially. Seeing what I've seen and knowing guys who have absolute horror stories, there is no way in hell I would ever consider this. You have to get super lucky for one of these situations to work out.
There's no rule that you have to marry one who is dirt poor, desperate, has kids, or a family that isn't self sufficient, is there? I don't understand posts like this, which assume the worst case scenario applies to all of these relationships. But by all means, I agree you shouldn't even consider this if these are the only ones available to you.

Back