Television Filipina village girl dates Obese 4'11 Garden Gnome for Opportunity of Green Card

Got to admit this is story has become a guilty pleasure of mine.

Brendan Schaub was talking about him and I had to look it up, didn't seem believable but he was right. Sadly when I used to work at a bar there was a regular like him, also named Ed. He hit on every chick and bragged about his GF at home yet always smelled bad, wore stained shirts and weighed at least 350. My buddy and I call him Big Pun.

You cannot knock Big Pun's confidence, then! If he was that fucking abysmal but was hitting on every girl in the bar, the guy must be uber confident. Most guys like that shit their pants the second a girl looks at them!

You cannot knock Big Pun's confidence, then! If he was that fucking abysmal but was hitting on every girl in the bar, the guy must be uber confident. Most guys like that shit their pants the second a girl looks at them!
I don't knock him, he's always been nice to me, I always say hi to him. But one of my best friends works there and she can't stand him, she says he says disgusting things.

In case anyone forgot, this butterball turkey puts mayo in his hair as a moisturizer. Mayonnaise.

This chick is just using this guy for his money etc..

He wants a 20 something sex doll. I guarantee he doesn't have enough money to compensate her well enough for sleeping with a greasy obese troll like him. This isn't a new concept either nor is it exclusive to third world brides lol.

In case anyone forgot, this butterball turkey puts mayo in his hair as a moisturizer. Mayonnaise.
He wants a 20 something sex doll. I guarantee he doesn't have enough money to compensate her well enough for sleeping with a greasy obese troll like him. This isn't a new concept either nor is it exclusive to third world brides lol.
I think that she broke up with him.

I mean, I don't blame her. He's not exactly super rich and or good looking; throw in the fact that he has been constantly embarrassing her. Like you said he seems like he just wanted a young, slim, fairly good looking female to have as a sex toy and to parade around his friends and co-workers.

I think that she broke up with him.

I mean, I don't blame her. He's not exactly super rich and or good looking; throw in the fact that he has been constantly embarrassing her. Like you said he seems like he just wanted a young, slim, fairly good looking female to have as a sex toy and to parade around his friends and co-workers.

Like you said he seems like he just wanted a young, slim, fairly good looking female to have as a sex toy and to parade around his friends and co-workers.
I've seen guys do that and it always boggled my mind how brazenly they do it. Everyone knows you bought them so why are you proudly flaunting it? I guess some people are incapable of feeling shame.

lava.png

Seriously, this guy makes Wayne Knight look like Chris Hemsworth

I'm seeing some dudes here (particularly ones who are in Asia) getting defensive and saying that it's about their races that's why it's being called a gold digging relationship.

It isn't. It's how awkward they look together.

What a fucking loser. Its just a roast pig.

Of all the disgusting shit that you could possibly eat in the Philippines, he got a roast pig.

They could have served him some bullshit like siseg or balut. Now that would be understandable.

Infact, I'll give him a pass on this as pretty much all food is terrible in the Philippines

I disagree. Sisig is awesome

Mail order brides have been a thing for decades now, I see average to below average looking guys with bombshells often. I've met numerous people who's wives are conveniently foreign and look 10 times better than them.

Compared to some of the places they come from, reaching the USA is like making it to heaven, so yes, marrying a 4'11 dwarf for a year or whenever they can call it quits is a small price to pay.

It's a win win for sure. Went into a YT wormhole last night and binged a lot of clips on this show. The comments are ruthless towards the dude. Of course most women look at him as a user and call him all kinds of names. They're looking at her as a victim when she really is as much a user as he is. They're both using each other. There are no victims here.

Last edited:
Back