Television Filipina village girl dates Obese 4'11 Garden Gnome for Opportunity of Green Card

Get out there and get you a side piece...you're obviously doing it wrong! lol

Another thing so it seems its the Filipinas who have a bad thing to say about Filipino men so they get married with westerners.

Maybe in the comming decades there will be Filipino men speaking out complaining that Filipinas are no good and will cite that as a reason we are bannging Chinese and Koreans.

Lol.

Hey wait we are like how many pages in and no body dickshamed Filipino men?

No body pointed out that dicksize is the reason our women want western men?

I am dissapointed!

Why didn't Ed just try get with his co-worker - she's like the westernized version of Rose.

Another thing so it seems its the Filipinas who have a bad thing to say about Filipino men so they get married with westerners.

Maybe in the comming decades there will be Filipino men speaking out complaining that Filipinas are no good and will cite that as a reason we are bannging Chinese and Koreans.

Lol.

I am dissapointed!
Thought that would be below the belt.
You've already got American ewoks stealing the women.

I posted a study earlier....its common knowledge cheating and beating are prevalent in the filipino community. I'm not belaboring the point, just explaining why many filipinas have lost interest in their own men and are looking elsewhere. Even those who are quite successful.

Knew a few Filo mates during teens and it's a badge of honour to cheat or have several gfs at same time. They're trying to keep up "the player" image

Knew a few Filo mates during teens and it's a badge of honour to cheat or have several gfs at same time. They're trying to keep up "the player" image

Its because of the dick size

This is practiced in any place on earth except maybe the Amishes.

Lol.

I am dissapointed!

Dude in Siargao the surfers there have knock-dead gorgeous girlfriends from Europe. Mind you, these locals resemble some of the homeless people we see in Manila, except more sunburnt and some have abs.

Dude in Siargao the surfers there have knock-dead gorgeous girlfriends from Europe. Mind you, these locals resemble some of the homeless people we see in Manila, except more sunburnt and some have abs.

Yeah I saw that some have the Taong "Grassa Look"

But those Men maybe small in stature have a really strong physicality as they are surfers it goes without saying they will beat my effeminate office nerd ass into a pulp.

And I think western women love the masculine athletic types hence jock culture.

But Nerds are and sassy boys seems to be getting some love from the ladies recently.

Whoa, this is on right now. Decided to give this a view and good god this is depressing (The guy who got stood up twice then went to look for the gal).

LOL, Ed got Rose a sexy bikini, A teddy, and a toothbrush, tooth paste and mouth wash.

This guy is really strange.

So all these half Filipino guys I went to school with had whores for mothers? If only I had known.
If you live around a Navy base then yes. Rednecks in the military marry the first hooker they have sex with.

I didn't read this whole thread, but I know multiple guys here in the US that weren't having luck with the ladies, but then traveled abroad and magically 'met the love of their life'. AKA she was desperate to get out of whatever shithole she was living in. One guy got a wife from Brazil, another from Thailand. I dunno if mail order brides were ever a real thing, but this is definitely the 21st century version

She could do so much better.
charles-mcdowell.jpg

Finally figured out what No Neck Ed reminds me of

a475d852c51f96fe87b779465df6a0be.jpg

This chick is just using this guy for his money etc..

Wait until you see what she did for an oppertunity to get a klondike bar.

Back