Fili Mad

Lmao such a triggered little one . You are acting like he did last week going crazy challenging everyone in their inbox want their gym info etc then backs out when he actually gets it. Ppl challening ppl and bragging about their fight skills online are usually fakes..
You must be new here. I have a web presence, been featured on PBS, given YEARS of advice in the Boxing forum, and people from Sherdog have actually stopped by my gym when they were in the DMV.

No NEED to argue this. Your ASSUMPTIONS are simply wrong here.

My gym is at 701 Cherry Hill Rd if you wanna stop by and prove me wrong though.

You need the zip????

When you wanna stop by?lmao. Black and white sign over the door.

You must be new here. I have a web presence, been featured on PBS, given YEARS of advice in the Boxing forum, and people from Sherdog have actually stopped by my gym when they were in the DMV.

No NEED to argue this. Your ASSUMPTIONS are simply wrong here.

My gym is at 701 Cherry Hill Rd if you wanna stop by and prove me wrong though.

You need the zip????

When you wanna stop by?lmao. Black and white sign over the door.
Why u keep double quoting? Well if u are a trainer and all that what happened to your mentality? Seems like you are going through extreme manic depression or somehing. Get better bro

Why u keep double quoting? Well if u are a trainer and all that what happened to your mentality? Seems like you are going through extreme manic depression or somehing. Get better bro
Nah, Fighter mentality and grew up in Park Heights when a threat of ANY kind comes my way, I NULLIFY it.

I don't expect an ARMCHAIR COACH to understand.

That's just REAL Bro. Nobody's disrespecting me in real life or the net, because I fight just as good verbally as I do in the ring.

Can you understand that we have a different makeup and that's OKAAAYYYY????LOL

Nah, Fighter mentality and grew up in Park Heights when a threat of ANY kind comes my way, I NULLIFY it.

I don't expect an ARMCHAIR COACH to understand.

That's just REAL Bro. Nobody's disrespecting me in real life or the net, because I fight just as good verbally as I do in the ring.

Can you understand that we have a different makeup and that's OKAAAYYYY????LOL
Lmao your choice to wear makeup not mine. Lol @ grew up here and there and you Nullify threaths bro. Im not even gonna go into my experience. You gotta look into it. I think youd be surprised. 100%

Lmao your choice to wear makeup not mine. Lol @ grew up here and there and you Nullify threaths bro. Im not even gonna go into my experience. You gotta look into it. I think youd be surprised. 100%
No, no, I don't. If you stop by we can find out, but I KNOW you don' have 16 fights under your belt and have trained 7 NOVICE to Golden Gloves Champions. Like you said basically talk is cheap.

I told you where I am. Again, if you need the zip I can provide but your INKLING of experience means FUCK ALL to me.

You came at me, I have no curiosity about you Fam.

No, no, I don't. If you stop by we can find out, but I KNOW you don' have 16 fights under your belt and have trained 7 NOVICE to Golden Gloves Champions. Like you said basically talk is cheap.

I told you where I am. Again, if you need the zip I can provide but your INKLING of experience means FUCK ALL to me.

You came at me, I have no curiosity about you Fam.
Lol damn u actually got me. Got 15 pro mt fights and a national title. Trained some national champs also. Not gonna give u a bunch of info and shame myself and gym online like you are doing with your raging posts bro. Hop you get over the depression for real

HOLY SHIT, this guy is still arguing with himself, 24 hours later?

I'm surprised he hasn't been pink-belted by now.

We
Lol damn u actually got me. Got 15 pro mt fights and a national title. Trained some national champs also. Not gonna give u a bunch of info and shame myself and gym online like you are doing with your raging posts bro. Hop you get over the depression for real

Well a things considered I DO RESPECT both your fight/coaching experience and your HONESTY.

I respect anyone who has YEARS in the Hurt Business.

I just feel that you didn't show me or my OPINIONS the same respect, but you know where I am if you REALLY think I'm a punk.

I been showing and PROVING my whole life. Honestly fighting is like breathing to me.

We

Well a things considered I DO RESPECT both your fight/coaching experience and your HONESTY.

I respect anyone who has YEARS in the Hurt Business.

I just feel that you didn't show me or my OPINIONS the same respect, but you know where I am if you REALLY think I'm a punk.

I been showing and PROVING my whole life. Honestly fighting is like breathing to me.
Dammit brother now you made me feel bad.

I just had some crazy dude sending me a bunch of threats here the other day and i saw one of your post reminding me about him. To be honest i did not even read any of the previous ones leading up to its so its my bad. I will say sorry for that one. Respect to you

Dammit brother now you made me feel bad.

I just had some crazy dude sending me a bunch of threats here the other day and i saw one of your post reminding me about him. To be honest i did not even read any of the previous ones leading up to its so its my bad. I will say sorry for that one. Respect to you
NOTHING BUT RESPECT. Took us almost all day, but we got where we needed to be.

Back