Fili Mad

that's great. i'll go ahead and assume you could totally kick fili's ass, too?
Well as a fighter we never know till.we get that work, but if you think I wouldn't hit that timer and spar him 3 EDS you REALLY don't know me. His boxing pedigree isn't that impressive to me.

I have been in the ring with 2 UFC fighters already, back when 1 was actively fighting in the UFC and 1 who was 2 fights before he got to the UFC and 1 got a title shot and the other lost a title eliminator.

Mike Easton is from the DMV and we have gone about 10RDS in 3 different sessions.

Hermes Franca was in a gym I crosstrain at just outside of VA and we went 3 EDS before he caught his statutory rape charge and went to jail.

Also, Gervonta TANK Davis, Floyd MAYWEATHERS NUMBER 1 Guy and the CHAMP at 125 came up 12 mins from me at Uptons Boxing Gym on Pennsylvania Ave. I have known him since he was a lost, angry kid. We have gone COUNTLESS boxing RDS over the years and even though I outweigh him by 30 lbs kid hits like a truck.

Watch his fights, there has NEVER been a KO Artist like that at 125 that I know of in the long history of boxing.

SO, if you THINK I would be scared to go boxing rounds with FILI of ALL PPL then you have made a GROSS miscalculation Fam.

Everyone on here isn't a COUCH POTATO or spectator FYI.

Also, no disrespect but just because YOU fear a MAN or may be unequipped to defend yourself doesn't mean I am. Too many ASSUMPTIONS.

Well as a fighter we never know till.we get that work, but if you think I wouldn't hit that timer and spar him 3 EDS you REALLY don't know me. His boxing pedigree isn't that impressive to me.

I have been in the ring with 2 UFC fighters already, back when 1 was actively fighting in the UFC and 1 who was 2 fights before he got to the UFC and 1 got a title shot and the other lost a title eliminator.

Mike Easton is from the DMV and we have gone about 10RDS in 3 different sessions.

Hermes Franca was in a gym I crosstrain at just outside of VA and we went 3 EDS before he caught his statutory rape charge and went to jail.

Also, Gervonta TANK Davis, Floyd MAYWEATHERS NUMBER 1 Guy and the CHAMP at 125 came up 12 mins from me at Uptons Boxing Gym on Pennsylvania Ave. I have known him since he was a lost, angry kid. We have gone COUNTLESS boxing RDS over the years and even though I outweigh him by 30 lbs kid hits like a truck.

Watch his fights, there has NEVER been a KO Artist like that at 125 that I know of in the long history of boxing.

SO, if you THINK I would be scared to go boxing rounds with FILI of ALL PPL then you have made a GROSS miscalculation Fam.

Also, no disrespect but just because YOU fear a MAN or may be unequipped to defend yourself doesn't mean I am. Too many ASSUMPTIONS.
i never said you were afraid. i mocked you for calling a pro fighter a bitch, and all the experience sparring with names and living near top guys (the fuck?) doesn't change how ridiculous that is.

go fight fili or tank (lol) and when he fucks your shit up, we can call you a bitch. because according to your own rules, that's what you are when you lose a close fight.

The judges that had Johnson winning gave him the round where Fili took his back and almost chocked him out... Every judge gave Fili the third.

..Just saying..

Because after MJ got out of that failed choke he proceeded to mount Fili then GnP'd him for the rest of the round.

i never said you were afraid. i mocked you for calling a pro fighter a bitch, and all the experience sparring with names and living near top guys (the fuck?) doesn't change how ridiculous that is.

go fight fili or tank (lol) and when he fucks your shit up, we can call you a bitch. because according to your own rules, that's what you are when you lose a close fight.
You are UPSET!LMAO. Tank is a PERSONAL FRIEND, just stop. Mike Easton AND Franca were WAYYY Higher ranked than Fili and WAY more skilled so if you can't make the correlation that if I didn't get K'od by them then Fili ain't gonna do it. I am talking about MAIN EVENTERS, not midcarders.

Sorry your hugging Fili so hard but that aint my problem. My issue with Fili (really none of your bum business) is his reaction to losing. It was bad sportsmanship.

Now stop whining to me Bro. You and your huggerDUMB opinion means nothing in my world.

If you think Fili can outbox Tank then you don't know what your watching. Get a tissue you and Fili are BUMS to me.hahahhahaha

Keep crying SON.

You are UPSET!LMAO. Tank is a PERSONAL FRIEND, just stop. Mike Easton AND Franca were WAYYY Higher ranked than Fili and WAY more skilled so if you can't make the correlation that if I didn't get K'od by them then Fili ain't gonna do it. I am talking about MAIN EVENTERS, not midcarders.

Sorry your hugging Fili so hard but that aint my problem. My issue with Fili (really none of your bum business) is his reaction to losing. It was bad sportsmanship.

Now stop whining to me Bro. You and your huggerDUMB opinion means nothing in my world.

If you think Fili can outbox Tank then you don't know what your watching. Get a tissue you and Fili are BUMS to me.hahahhahaha

Keep crying SON.
i'm not upset, i'm amused.

oh so you fought easton and franca? and tank? or did you spar those guys?

your exact quote was "fili, you lost like a bitch". so nah, it wasn't in regards to his reaction, but to his performance. i do like the backtracking, though. i think you said you weren't undefeated when you mentioned your record, did you also lose like a bitch? were the guys who beat you huge superstar main eventers like easton and franca?

i don't think fili can outbox tank. i think any ranked pro can beat seven shades of shit out of you, though. i also think your posturing and dick waving on here is fucking pathetic, and you can fuck off.

That's fair.
Fili's just got that annoying over entitled quality of millennials...And the whole hipster schtick...plus a few other things about the guy bother me.
You don't even know him though.. how can you not like a stranger so much, or make a judgement about him, without knowing him personally?

your exact quote was "fili, you lost like a bitch". so nah, it wasn't in regards to his reaction, but to his performance. i do like the backtracking, though. i think you said you weren't undefeated when you mentioned your record, did you also lose like a bitch? were the guys who beat you huge superstar main eventers like easton and franca?

i don't think fili can outbox tank. i think any ranked pro can beat seven shades of shit out of you, though. i also think your posturing and dick waving on here is fucking pathetic, and you can fuck off.
Again, you are having comprehension issues so this is my last post to FILIS NUMBER 1 FAN (Didnt know that existed).

1. I said he lost like a Bitch BECAUSE of his comments. Can you UNDERSTAND that. I hate Vick, but he gave ALL PROPS to Gaethje and I made a post that said he lost like a MAN and you are bound to be the prey 1 day in the fight game. Look it up groupie. So it's not that he lost, it's that he couldn't give Mike credit for beating him. If you can' understand that it's not my problem, keep bleeding.

2. Why would I have FOUGHT 2 dudes who were competing after I was no longer doing that??? Makes no sense.lmao. Also maybe you don't understand but even though Tank and I WERE competing there is this new thing called WEIGHT CLASSES and I already told you I was competing at 155 and he was competing at 115 at the time I believe.

Just stop, EVERY assumption you have made has been wrong. This all started when you WRONGLY ASSUMED that I've never competed and your argument has gone DOWNHILL from there. I AM what I am, not your friend, not what you want me to be.

I'm beginning to honestly think your a chick because you just can't admit you have been wrong about ALOT.

No WONDER you like Fili, NEITHER of you can accept your LOSS.

Yes, I have lost fights and spars but what I DIDN'T DO was make excuses. I have those Dudes props even though 1 of the fights was close.

REAL Fighter mentality VS Excuse makers mentality.

Oh yeah, your boyfriend will NEVER be a champ.

Now RUNTELLDAT!!!!!!

Last edited:
You don't even know him though.. how can you not like a stranger so much, or make a judgement about him, without knowing him personally?
Because I don't like his personality, the way he looks, his attitude, how he acts after losing a fight, his fighting style....etc
You don't have to know someone personally to not like them. Especially in this day and age of social media, where people can project their personality onto the world.

Am I judgmental? Sure. But I am allowed my opinion. And that's what it is.

Because I don't like his personality, the way he looks, his attitude, how he acts after losing a fight, his fighting style....etc
You don't have to know someone personally to not like them. Especially in this day and age of social media, where people can project their personality onto the world.

Am I judgmental? Sure. But I am allowed my opinion. And that's what it is.
An opinion is like an asshole, we all have one.. doesn't mean it's not full of shit. My bad, I didn't realize you were homosexual, being you don't like the way he looks. Nor did I realize you care enough about a stranger that you don't like, to be upset over his personality and his attitude. I also didn't know that you must not realize that what the typical public figure projects onto social media, is not who they tend to be in actual real life, and to those who know them personally. But carry on with an opinion that projects as insecure, jealous and immature.

{<jordan}

Also, check my likes in this thread and the thread in general, you are in the MINORITY.

Be a MAN and admit you were WRONG.....wait, your just like Fili DELUSIONAL AFTER A LOSS!!!<36><36>

An opinion is like an asshole, we all have one.. doesn't mean it's not full of shit. My bad, I didn't realize you were homosexual, being you don't like the way he looks. Nor did I realize you care enough about a stranger that you don't like, to be upset over his personality and his attitude. I also didn't know that you must not realize that what the typical public figure projects onto social media, is not who they tend to be in actual real life, and to those who know them personally. But carry on with an opinion that projects as insecure, jealous and immature.
Back it up there buddeh. I just stated an opinion about another person. Doesn't mean YOU have to take it so badly. You started name calling and attack when I replied to your post very politely.

Apparently you cannot handle the thoughts of someone you don't even know on an Internet forum....isn't that ironic?
And I thought I was supposed to be the insecure and jealous one?
<YeahOKJen>

Back