Fili Mad

AmusingDeterminedKangaroo.gif
I could watch this all day
<{anton}>

Lol at him being so immature, lame ass, sore loser, and alpha fail... (last one is redundant)

Why all guys from that gym has to be such a piece of shit on the personal side? No wonder who his friends and acquaintances are...

Whats Fili's beef? Did Fili and Johnson talk a lot of shit pre-fight?

Whats Fili's beef? Did Fili and Johnson talk a lot of shit pre-fight?

I'm guessing it's because MJ murdered his friend, training partner (and coach?) Danny Castillo.

c8601eaf2549fa5f3b69d372c4db7118.gif

Fili doesn't even realize he is insulting Castillo by saying MJ hits like a bitch. If MJ hits like a bitch and knocked Castillo the fuck out, what does that make Castillo?

Team Alpha Male guys need to start taking some Alpha Brain!!

Dont understand how he can think he won that fight. All he did was get punched and have his head kicks blocked between eating left hands

I'm not a big Conor guy, but his exchange with Fili on TUF was hilarious.

Conor said something about TJ being a snake.

Then Fili was like "I bet you wouldn't say that if TJ were here"

TJ then walked in.

Conor: "Hey little boy, are you lost?"

No. Nobody wants to see that fight again. Maybe next time try harder to finish your opponent so we don’t forget about you and stop caring when you fight next

I don't know how he can complain so much. He didn't let it go and do enough. The judges did the right decision, I had it 2-1 Johnson too.

The judges didn't "feel he" did enough..

(It's a touchy subject)

Last edited:
Fili did a lot better in this fight than I thought he would. I figured MJ would spark him early in the first and he did very well absorbing MJ's shots while firing back and working some excellent take downs in as well. Turns out Johnson still can't grapple, too. Regardless, I thought he won a very, very close decision but he is in no way, shape, or form correct in complaining about it not going his way. In a fight this close you just have to accept that it could go either way and avoid going full-menstrual on social media afterwards.

Johnson was owed a robbery win after his robbery loss to Dariush. Now they're even.

i only saw the second and third rounds. Second was pretty clearly for fili and third was toss up that if gun to my head i would have given to johnson. I need to go back and watch the first. Regardless, i hate when fighters bitch about a close decision.

Sour grapes.

Johnson out-hustled him.

It was close, but MJ was the better man.

I don't think that Johnson really "hustled" in that fight. He just landed the cleaner shots.

Most of Fili's offense was blocked.

Fili had his chance in the second. Johnson's sub defense has always been his achilles heel.

Back