Fili Mad

whoever thought fili won that is straight up dumb tbh.

MJ landed that straight left all night, like landed 95 % of the time he threw it, and fili didn't land anything notable other than a few body kicks, and blocked headkicks.

also fili didn't deserve the bermudez decision so fuck him, wow i can't believe a TAM guy is being a salty douchebag!

Finish fights you goon!
It was a very close fight but you know what I don't blame Fili
That yes man Castillo probably was in his ear telling him he's winning every second

was a close fight. I'm happy johnson won because I'm a fan and that "hip hop" of fili's is atrocious. I was very impressed with fili's timing on his takedowns though. Took johnson down, and got back control immediately off the takedown twice.

Ayuuh don't know what say. It was a close fight no robbery

Lol

i actually liked him before i saw that shitty music video. same with Kajan Johnson.

should challenge MJ to a rap battle to settle this.

really want to see this guy brutally KOed before he retires
AmusingDeterminedKangaroo.gif

Sour in defeat and MJ was humble in victory...maybe another reason why MJ, although not a fan fav; potentially does have more support than this cat.

Don't be such a wanker Fili.

Very close fight
Should they run this one back?

The right man won that fuckin fight... only thing fili has was a nice takedown, 2 sub attempts, and 1 head kick that connected slightly and didn’t even stumble or daze mj. Mj won that fight for sure, but not a dominant performance from mj.

I don't really see how you'd score the first round for him, and Johnson got the better of the striking in the 3rd while Fili briefly landed a takedown that he didn't do anything with. Unless you give a lot of credit to clearly blocked high kicks, Fili definitely wasn't robbed.

It was a close fight and arguments can be made for both.

kjtvp5.jpg

He should be this mad at himself for making shit music. Fucking loser.

I thought he won but didn't see the result as a robbery by any means.

Very close fight
Should they run this one back?

Sore loser. He got gifted a decision with Bermudez, so he shouldn't complain. He did nothing but throw a few kicks.

Back