Fili is favourite over Johnson?

Rubberchin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Can someone explain this to me? Johnson is always dangerous

Isn't Johnson on like 3 losses in a row?

I got Johnson in this fight

Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 9.02.35 PM.png
Yes he's the underdog but it's close to even money.

I think Johnson wins this fight pretty handily. Maybe the books have just lost all faith in him.

Isn't Johnson on like 3 losses in a row?

Yeah but two of them are to Khabib and Gaethje (who he hurt badly a couple of times). This is a guy with a quick knockout win over Poirier. I see that Fili beat Bermudez in his last fight, which on paper looks like a decent win, but who has he ever really fought that is as good as Johnson is capable of being?

He's 1-6 in his last 7 fights. I'm not saying they were bad guys but damn, he's on a hell of a slide

Yeah but two of them are to Khabib and Gaethje (who he hurt badly a couple of times). This is a guy with a quick knockout win over Poirier. I see that Fili beat Bermudez in his last fight, which on paper looks like a decent win, but who has he ever really fought that is as good as Johnson is capable of being?
Johnson beat Dustin but look at how many losses he has. He almost always gets taken down and submitted despite being more of a wrestler then striker. He can pull out a win but I would never bet on the dude.

After hearing Fili's "rap song", I hope his jaw has to be wired shut after the fight. For a loooooooong time.

fili is sexier and a better rapper

but he's also a good enough wrestler to hold johnson down and make him cry

michael johnson too old to be moving down a weight class at this point in his career. he's like a black ross pearson

Back