Figueiredo is a Fantastic Villain

......And here is the bit where the journalist is saying that Ngannou SAID that the Gane fight would be easy..... and Ngannou loses his cool a bit at this and gets angry with the guy asking the question......

To be fair the guy in the pink T-shirt was being a bit of a dick.....
here it is :

Is this the same pink shirt guy from McGregor earlier?
Man Francis was being patient
If I had the capability to squish someone like a bug, and they talked to me like that, I would spout some choice obscenities

I dont agree at all,although he does have a cool villain look.

We all know this is a put on for show. He's just being an asshole to sell the fight but theres no real animosity here. Its all a show,and not a very compelling one.

It's obvious he's just trying to help sell the fight, it's a 3rd fight between two guys and can't possibly be better than their first fight, so they have to get people interested somehow, and if they're all buddy buddy it's not as interesting, this is known. Same goes for Ngannou/Gane, UFC knew exactly what they were doing recording Francis walking down a hallway and ignoring his future opponent, and all this BS about the coach drama and sparring, is just to generate interest, not because they really hate eachother.

Whether or not he's putting on this shtick, or it's mind games or he truly feels like this is irrelevant. It suits him perfectly.

In an organization full of up-right, tie-on-shirt champions and Conor wannabes, he is right now the quintessential scumbag IMO and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

The way he's slouching on his chair, the accent blended with the harsh, crude and scummy comments he lets fly out of his mouth, the hoodie with shades thrown together like some pre concert drugged out SoundCloud rapper - like some careless High school demo. It's fantastic.

He comes off like some guy who just migrated to the States and is selling ecstasy pills on the side. The man is like a fucking GTA character right now lmfao. It's great and I am really enjoying Heel Fig.

Rooting for him as well.
Just wanted to share. Love u all Sherbros, enjoy your weekend!

This had me rollin sir lol.

"Pre concert drugged out SoundCloud rapper"

Ffs that's hilarious.

Didn't he carry Moreno around the Octagon on his shoulders for a lap of honour after losing the title to him about 60 seconds earlier?

The guy is sound as a pound

Is this the same pink shirt guy from McGregor earlier?
Man Francis was being patient
If I had the capability to squish someone like a bug, and they talked to me like that, I would spout some choice obscenities
no it was some French journalist. At least his accent was heavily French (not Canadian French).
He was just a bit persistent and he seemed to upset Francis who seemed (to me) somewhat sensitive to be honest.

Gane was super cool the whole time.

Trust ts to always love the Brazilian fighters..

By being a purely written cartoon character? We see a lot of fakeness for fight-building, but anyone biting on this really enjoys some low hanging fruit

I like him. He’s been pretty stoic lately, in stark contrast of Brandon acting like he’s 13 years old. I’m sure they’re both good dudes. But it’s fun to pick sides before a fight. It’s a bummer that Fig has that goofball following him around that always wear the flamboyant glasses and such.

Back