Figueiredo is a Fantastic Villain

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Whether or not he's putting on this shtick, or it's mind games or he truly feels like this is irrelevant. It suits him perfectly.

In an organization full of up-right, tie-on-shirt champions and Conor wannabes, he is right now the quintessential scumbag IMO and I am thoroughly enjoying it.

The way he's slouching on his chair, the accent blended with the harsh, crude and scummy comments he lets fly out of his mouth, the hoodie with shades thrown together like some pre concert drugged out SoundCloud rapper - like some careless High school demo. It's fantastic.

He comes off like some guy who just migrated to the States and is selling ecstasy pills on the side. The man is like a fucking GTA character right now lmfao. It's great and I am really enjoying Heel Fig.

Rooting for him as well.
Just wanted to share. Love u all Sherbros, enjoy your weekend!

Last edited:
Lol I think Fig is taking a page out of Cejudos playbook for cringe. He knows he's being a heel and is enjoying it I believe.

He definitely has the ugliness factor to make for a good villian. Good lawd, he's got a face that should come with a warning not to feed after midnight

Figgy reading trash talk out of his phone is a top 3 ufc moment behind Lawler vs Rory 2 and condom depot
That was so embarrassing. Moreno pointed this out at the end of the press conference after the stare down.

Haha, I wanna see this.
It goes on for a few minutes.....

Moreno was kinda enjoying the whole thing... pretending to be upset but really he was just playing along and having a lot of fun....

here's an approx timestamp of that point of the presser. It's amusing listening to the swearing in Spanish which the translator conveniently left out etc..... :

I prefer that figgy
cd84d-16235239573301-800.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000621071992.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000621071989.jpg

......And here is the bit where the journalist is saying that Ngannou SAID that the Gane fight would be easy..... and Ngannou loses his cool a bit at this and gets angry with the guy asking the question......

To be fair the guy in the pink T-shirt was being a bit of a dick.....
here it is :

Last edited:
Meh/
he was training with Cejudo, so obviously he picked some tricks.
Want it or not, the UFC rewarded CCC with title shots because of his trash talking, so why not?

The good guy/bad guy personas both of them have taken on are mad cringe.

When guys start coming to press conferences in gaudy suits and bling, you know they lost the fire.

Half the war has already been conceded.

Meh/
he was training with Cejudo, so obviously he picked some tricks.
Want it or not, the UFC rewarded CCC with title shots because of his trash talking, so why not?
Well , to be fair Figgy was actually acting like this before the previous Moreno fight as well.

It goes on for a few minutes.....

Moreno was kinda enjoying the whole thing... pretending to be upset but really he was just playing along and having a lot of fun....

here's an approx timestamp of that point of the presser. It's amusing listening to the swearing in Spanish which the translator conveniently left out etc..... :

I just watched the entire press conference. Was awesome. Thanks bro.

Back