FightTilYouDie..

FTYD, are you going to actually show up as yourself, or are you going to print up a picture and wear it like a mask?

Damn. He called you out. You can almost tell he gritting his teeth and pounding away at the keys as he typed that out. You're in trouble dude.

I couldn't make it yesterday, but if you were there on monday you should've seen me. I had a wrapped elbow and am currently healing its hyperextension/bruised arm.

I was there...do you have an accent?

In fact, I was the only other girl than the one who trains in the class..

My husband is the one with the black gi.

I do, I've been in the us for about 2,5 years :)

Yeah, I remember you, you talked to paul briefly and then left. I didn't know his name, isn't he pretty new himself? I just saw him a couple times. Shit, I can't wait till my arm heals to get back to full training :cool:

YEAH! I box at Golds, then go watch his class for a bit..You asked about the Giullotine,right?..Thats cool..

He's been in that class for a month or so..He was training under Obake at Golds..

Yeah IF your head positioning on that take-down lionel showed is wrong you'll either get caught in a guillotine or catch a knee to your face. It needs to be done quickly too.

Pauls seems like a cool guy. I'm not familiar with golds, was he boxing there? Btw, I think if you take muay thai in addition to bjj, it's just $15 more.

Vod, shut the fuck up.

No, I box there.. Paul was training under Tim Obake Catalfo..I'm not sure if you are familiar with him..Thats where he started out..Obake teaches a general NHB class, they work on stand up and ground game, but now that he's fighting, he's not really available much to teach..So Paul went over to Peacocks..

No, I'm talking about my husband. Besides, I think FTYD has his arm in a sling...He's not going to get a man if he cant even give the reach-around.

True, but I'm just stating my observation..I mean, if I were a gay man, I'd go for a man with two free hands. They probably dig his accent, though.

perhaps..or maybe he has good interior decorating skills..

can we say, "caring and nurturing" or Good listener...

This could be like ftyd own personal add, maybe someone will see these qualities, respond, and finding him a bf will be accomplished after all.

LOL!! Also, shopping partner.

Tell the truth, FightTilYouDie, do these capris make my ass look big.

Back