Akiyama/Shields
Khabib/Tibau
Lombard/Boetsch

Hendo/Shogun maybe? (need to rewatch)

The list goes on..

Add your picks

No.

Another robbery. Machida clowned him.

He won the 3rd round. Certainly not a clowning, by any means. He didn't do much of anything in the first two rounds. I'd score the first a 10-10 and the second could have been a 10-9 Davis. Overall, I think 30-29 Machida is the best score, though (1st and 2nd being 10-10s).

He won the 3rd round. Certainly not a clowning, by any means. He didn't do much of anything in the first two rounds. I'd score the first a 10-10 and the second could have been a 10-9 Davis. Overall, I think 30-29 Machida is the best score, though (1st and 2nd being 10-10s).

Which fight were you watching. Machida was stuffing takedowns and landing the more definitive strikes in every single round. Davis gave a good showing against such a tricky opponent but in no way did he win that fight.

Which fight were you watching. Machida was stuffing takedowns and landing the more definitive strikes in every single round. Davis gave a good showing against such a tricky opponent but in no way did he win that fight.

Butterbean v. Holmes.

I think Hendo won the first 3 rounds but based on a Pride FC criteria could have definitely been a draw.

Hendo was done and Shogun was on top GnPing from mount.

By UFC criteria it could have been a draw.

I had it 10-9, 10-9, 10-9, 9-10, 8-10. 47-47

Jones v Gus and Machida v Shogun. If I'd been forced to score the tie rounds for either fighter I'd have scored it for Machida and Jones because they were champs.

I scored Machida v Shogun Rounds 2 and 3 for Machida Rounds 4 and 5 for Shogun with Round 1 being a tie

I scored Jones v Gus Rounds 4 and 5 for Jones Rounds 1 and 3 for Gus and Round 2 being a tie

Shogun vs Hendo is all that sticks out currently.

In the first round that flurry didn't actually hit after the first punch it just appeared to since Davis was backing up and it was a counter to a nice Davis kick. In the second there wasn't much of anything and only in the third did Machida really dominate the standup.

Edgar Maynard 2
Penn Fitch
Pitbull Warren

I don't remember the round by rounds but I remember Couture/Rizzo 1 being close as fuck. So was Benavidez/cruz 2

Back