Fights where the smaller fighter destroyed the bigger fighter?

fedor-emelianenko_tim-sylvia.gif

Cain vs Lesnar.

Cain ragdolled the bigger guy...

This and i find it pretty hilarious Brock lost both his wwe title and his ufc title to a smaller mexican. Man he must start sweatin every time he sees a taco

Belfort beat the crap out of Tre Telligman and Scott Ferrozzo on the same night, also Belfort vs Tank Abbott

Fedor v Zuluzinho and Hong Man Choi, I'm sure he was outsized in a lot of other ones though. This photo looks like a toddler wrestling with his dad!

Fedor_Emelianenko_vs_HongMan_Choi_1000347.jpg

Wow, that has to be photoshopped

I dont think Choi is that much bigger then Fedor is he?

Everyone forgot how bad the fight was for Hendo and forgot who Shields was.

Shields had full mount for like 2 rounds and wasn't able to finish him.......:redface:

Pretty much all of Fedor's fights. He was the smaller guy in the majority of his fights.

Shields v. Hendo anyone? Hendo did go on to take SF's LHW belt and destroy Fedor after losing to a natural WW. Granted, Hendo lost because his body couldn't handle the cut to 185 at his age anymore, but I feel like nobody is bringing this one up because Hendo and Fedor are 2 of Sherdog's favorite fighters.

Please stop calling anyone who cuts 20+ pounds a natural in their weight class. Ken flo was not a natural featherweight

Back