Fights where the significantly smaller man ended up winning the fight

And yet they still try to downplay gsp over a fluke serra loss which the GOAT avenged . I honestly feel sad for silva fanboys like @Lethal Hands and especially @JackSchtotll
hmm...to be fair,your sole interest here was to bash Spider, this thread was only an excuse...

Like..if someone asks you about the biggest upset ever, you´re gonna say it´s Serra vs No Rush,for sure...
And yet, you "forgot" the Serra vs No Rush fight in your OP...

How convenient...

{<huh}

He doesn't eat Popeyes for "optimization" you nitwit. He eats it because it tastes good.

You are completely ignorant on this subject. For some reason you have it in your head that every athlete follows a specific optimized diet which is clearly untrue. DC would laugh in your face if you started talking to him about his "optimized" diet. Something like this.

<36>

Yes
You know more than DC

A world class, lifelong athlete and CHAMPION and you know what's optimum for HIS performance

A random nobody on the internet

MV5BMjE4YjRlNTctMTRkNi00OTlmLTg4NDEtODYxMjA0ZDJmNGJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzg3NjQyNjI@._V1_.jpg
Huh?

All wins against stefan struve

All of cormiers wins
Just read all pages... funny how nobody mentioned basically all of dc's fights....

Man do I hope that DC fights his next (last??) fight against Fedor (if he wins the GP)
That would be so awesome!!!

Paul Varelans also won, and later Goodridge won against Bohlander too
Aye... He quit didnt he. Fuck i cant remember.

Goodridge doesnt ckint because he was in as a goliath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back