Fights where the significantly smaller man ended up winning the fight

Azeredo, Takase (4-7) and Chonan beating Anderson.

They all looked like midgets against him yet won. Actually got tapped out by 2 of them

5.gif

Azeredo, Takase (4-7) and Chonan beating Anderson.

They all looked like midgets against him yet won. Actually got tapped out by 2 of them
And yet they still try to downplay gsp over a fluke serra loss which the GOAT avenged . I honestly feel sad for silva fanboys like @Lethal Hands and especially @JackSchtotll

Gotta include the classic 5'11", 200 lb Keith Hackney vs 6'8" 600 lb Emmanuel Yarborough. That was quite amazing to see back in the day.

And yet they still try to downplay gsp over a fluke serra loss which the GOAT avenged . I honestly feel sad for silva fanboys like @Lethal Hands and especially @JackSchtotll
Do you have any idea how bad you look when you call Serra's win a fluke? GSP avenged that loss anyway so why are you downplaying Serra's win? GSP didn't slip and fell on Serra's hand which was accidentally closed into a fist.
If strikes are flukes then how about subs? Nvm that, I could even turn UDs into flukes if I tried.

Alright there are some of mine:
Ryo Chonan vs Anderson Silva
ISxYMTvQh1uZKIdnOlcGv5OcA8DZRdyqmE_cBiLnBEc.gif

Big Nog vs Bob Sapp
hqdefault.jpg

Frankie Edgar vs Gray 3 (In fact almost everybody he beat)
Edgar-Kos-Maynard.gif

Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia
59_ex.jpg
Alexander-Gustafsson-The-Mauler-Daniel-Cormier-DC-UFC-MMA-MMAnytt-1000x652.jpg

Fedor vs Zuluzinho
Fedor vs Hong Man Choi
Anybody vs Giant Silva
Nate vs Conor 2
Anybody vs Sakuraba

No one said Moose vs Hunt? Hunt has so much power, he would probably kill most MWs out there but Gegard won that fight with ease.

Ikuhisa Minowa have a bunch of those.
Yvel, Frye, Kimo, Sapp (when he was 10-3) etc

HW fights shouldn't count since the size advantage stops being an advantage at a certain size. The smaller HW wins more then the larger HW does

No one said Moose vs Hunt? Hunt has so much power, he would probably kill most MWs out there but Gegard won that fight with ease.

Moose is much taller and not fat, and according to Sherdog logic that makes him bigger

Back