Fights Where the Loser Looked Positive They Won the Decision...Then Lost

This was actually really cool. I've been a huge fan of Bendo since he lost this fight

Then he goes and out Cowboys Cowboy by fighting on 10 days notice up a weight class. Fucking insane

Still, he should have come to fight against Cowboy, not spar. Both of them were guilty of that

Yeah I wasn't much of a fan until he moved up to WW like everyone has been saying he should, and he beat a prospect who outsized him by a lot. I think he beat Cerrone but that's what you get sometimes when buddies fight.

I still wish he'd cut or braid that hair. It's usually in his eyes by the 2nd or 3rd round and he spends a lot of time swiping it away. I keep hoping he gets KO'd while adjusting his hair one time. Maybe it's a superstition for him to not fix his hair during a fight.

Nah, Rampage won two tepid rounds which were close due to how tentative both guys were. Machida turned it up in the third and did well, but....10 point must, and all that. Sucks, but that's the rules.

It's been debated endlessly but it doesn't matter now. I gave Machida the first and third rounds, as did others like the Sherdog PbP guys. Jackson's reaction to the win says he thought he lost too, so it sorta fits in this thread.

Back