Fights Where the Loser Looked Positive They Won the Decision...Then Lost

Probably top 5 worst of all time. That was a real wtf decision, Iaquinta hit nothing but air that entire fight, he did make him look amateur Al couldn't touch him.

Even worse is that George Gamebred would have wrecked La Iaquinta on the turf if he chose to take it there.

1.gif

lol, this thread needs more gifs, but I don't have any :(

Shogun Machida 1
Ben Cerrone
Bisping Hamill
Diaz/Condit

Hamill / Bisping, or maybe it's just because I was positive Hamill won.

Hamill / Bisping, or maybe it's just because I was positive Hamill won.

I thought Hamill should've got the decision, but what made it worse, was Bisping's comments after the fight.

kampmann in a few of his - and he was right, he was on the losing end of some terrible decisions.

and edgar a couple times too, but he was just wrong most of the time.

Any Hendricks, Edgar or Diaz fight.

Bendo almost cried as Rogan interviewed him after the loss. But then he chalked it up to being part of God's plan and let it go.

This was actually really cool. I've been a huge fan of Bendo since he lost this fight

Then he goes and out Cowboys Cowboy by fighting on 10 days notice up a weight class. Fucking insane

Still, he should have come to fight against Cowboy, not spar. Both of them were guilty of that

Any Edgar loss. Always a joy to watch him lose.

Neither did Rampage though. In fact, Rampage did even less than Machida in that fight besides walking forward and eating kicks. The best outcome would have been a draw and a rematch.

Nah, Rampage won two tepid rounds which were close due to how tentative both guys were. Machida turned it up in the third and did well, but....10 point must, and all that. Sucks, but that's the rules.

Funny cuz true. That whole camp actually.

lol yes, after every fight: "what? what? what? noooooooo! nooooooooooo!"

I think that they don't get the respect they deserve, though, for separating fight results from their respective opponents when complaining. Even Nick after arguably winning interim ww belt fight said something like "respect to Carlos and his family"

Shogun - Machida I, also Machida looked like he loss. Also, Ninja - Rampage, same thing.

Back