Fights Where the Loser Looked Positive They Won the Decision...Then Lost

jQDJFlf.gif

i cant find lyotos reaction

George Masvidal/La Iaquinta.

This. Probably the worst decision ive ever seen. I had it 30-27 Masvidal. That was a striking clinic he put on Al. He made Al look like an amateur the entire fight and the judges robbed him.

Randy Couture vs Brandon Vera.

Vera threw a tantrum after losing the decision. He leaves the cage, sits on the steps, then comes back in to be interviewed - "Uhm...Thanks Judges?".

I like Machida, but felt he underperformed and didn't deserve to win that fight.

Neither did Rampage though. In fact, Rampage did even less than Machida in that fight besides walking forward and eating kicks. The best outcome would have been a draw and a rematch.

I like Machida, but felt he underperformed and didn't deserve to win that fight.

I agree I never understood people up in arms about that decision, Machida never went for it in that fight I had no problem with Rampage winning he was the only reason there were any exchanges Machida was just looking to counter

Is why I had no problem with Machida losing to Phil Davis either

I agree I never understood people up in arms about that decision, Machida never went for it in that fight I had no problem with Rampage winning he was the only reason there were any exchanges Machida was just looking to counter

Is why I had no problem with Machida losing to Phil Davis either

Yeah. I like Machida, but every so often he produces a frustrating performance, whereby he just doesn't engage with the fight.

What about Bendo v Cerrone?

Bendo started jumping or something.

This. Probably the worst decision ive ever seen. I had it 30-27 Masvidal. That was a striking clinic he put on Al. He made Al look like an amateur the entire fight and the judges robbed him.

I think one judge got it right with a 30-27 score and the other two just didn't want to piss off Raging Al. I don't think it was the worst robbery I've seen, just memorable because it was recent and because of Raging Al's reaction to the fans.

Probably top 5 worst of all time. That was a real wtf decision, Iaquinta hit nothing but air that entire fight, he did make him look amateur Al couldn't touch him.

Back