Fights where the loser has zero damage and winner looks destroyed

Penn fanboys bring it up quite a bit.

It really wasn't a robbery though, at all.

Round 1 was Penns.
Round 3 was GSPs.

Round 2 is the controversy. While GSP didn't get as much ground control and TDs as he did in the 3, but he was also winning the fight on the feet.

People seem to remember it as GSP not getting him down, but forget he was winning the striking exchanges.

Theres no controversy in round 2 at all, only GSP haters act like there was. Just ignore them.

I just rewatched Anderson-Bisping and man what a beating Anderson put on him over the course of 5 rounds. WAs a very interesting fight in that Anderson did do a lot of dancing and hand/arm distractions but when he landed he did a lot of damage in addition to the nuclear flying knee. So anderson loses and he looks like he just jogged a mile on a treadmill and Bisping looks like he was beaten by a baseball bat for 25 minutes.

The other fight that comes to mind is another robbery imo, Penn-gsp I. Geroges got absolutely decimated over the course of the 3 round fight and had to be rushed to the hospital afterwards while BJ literally walked out of the arena without as much as a scratch on his face and was in the club with his team that night while georges was most likely on oxygen and an IV for days afterwards.

Any others you can think of?
Rose vs Andrade 2, only because of Roses eye. Jessica hits hard.

Rose still won that fight tho

Bookmarking this thread for the next time my wife calls the cops on me. Holl up officer its not what it looks like check this out! *Pulls up this thread*
That's fucked up

Is that why your wife is looking away in your avatar

GSP-Hendricks
20130317084136_IMG_4650.JPG

That's a pic from ufc 158.

Both Gsp and Hendricks won their fights

Fedor didn't look destroyed in the Rogers fight, but he looked more banged up than Rogers.

fedor-rogers-grapple-425.jpg
God I hate Rogers. 1 for being a total scumbag and 2 for flattening Arlovski on that awful losing streak. Glad Rogers became totally irrelevant afterwards

Some guys just take damage from a stiff breeze.

LMFAO - Bisping vs the shell of a shell of Dando.
If there was EVER an mma picture worth 10,000 words - at fights end , the split screen of yellowback/ Henderson would define it.

Literally the opposite.

If ever a picture didn't tell the story of the fight, is more apt.

Very deceiving picture. Biggest damage in that fight was the cardio damage inflicted on Ngannou. It was hard to watch that dude last 2 rounds. He was trying to make Miocic disappear by using energy from his mind. Not saying that Stipe wasn't banged up but it was extremely painful to watch Ngannou that night, much more than Stipe.

Other than that, GSP - Hendricks is the best example for me.

Literally the opposite.

If ever a picture didn't tell the story of the fight, is more apt.
Bisping pushed and pushed ( while turning down deserving actual contenders) to fight the 47 year old who had no business receiving title shot.
Bisping was supposed to walk through Henderson . Are you saying that bisping " dominated " that fight but happened to look worse for wear?
........especially you using the word " opposite"

Thsts pretty funny , bro

You guys could post faces of both a winning and a losing side. Posting a pic of just one sides makes little sense.

Very deceiving picture. Biggest damage in that fight was the cardio damage inflicted on Ngannou. It was hard to watch that dude last 2 rounds. He was trying to make Miocic disappear by using energy from his mind. Not saying that Stipe wasn't banged up but it was extremely painful to watch Ngannou that night, much more than Stipe.

Other than that, GSP - Hendricks is the best example for me.

Ngannou was gassed, but he didn't take that much physical damage from Stipe.

Bisping pushed and pushed ( while turning down deserving actual contenders) to fight the 47 year old who had no business receiving title shot.
Bisping was supposed to walk through Henderson . Are you saying that bisping " dominated " that fight but happened to look worse for wear?
........especially you using the word " opposite"

Thsts pretty funny , bro

Bisping do your mother or something? Guy fought the best throughout his career, when half of them were juiced, then took an unexpected title win at the end of his career, and took some money fights to set him up for life.

You insinuating he is a coward after the career he had is laughable.....definition of a keyboard warrior.

The picture suggests Hendo destroyed Bisping. The reality is Bisping won 90% of the fight, and at best Hendo could have only expected a draw on the back of landing 1 near fight ending punch in the first.

I just rewatched Anderson-Bisping and man what a beating Anderson put on him over the course of 5 rounds. WAs a very interesting fight in that Anderson did do a lot of dancing and hand/arm distractions but when he landed he did a lot of damage in addition to the nuclear flying knee. So anderson loses and he looks like he just jogged a mile on a treadmill and Bisping looks like he was beaten by a baseball bat for 25 minutes.

The other fight that comes to mind is another robbery imo, Penn-gsp I. Geroges got absolutely decimated over the course of the 3 round fight and had to be rushed to the hospital afterwards while BJ literally walked out of the arena without as much as a scratch on his face and was in the club with his team that night while georges was most likely on oxygen and an IV for days afterwards.

Any others you can think of?

Thing is though, both the GSP Penn fight and the Bisping Silva fight neither guy got a beating put on them over 3 and 5 rounds. Most of that damage was done in one round, not over the entire fight. Hell Bisping came back and won the fourth round after the knee because Silva's an idiot and somehow decided putting his back against the fence in the fourth was a proper gameplan lolol

Bisping do your mother or something? Guy fought the best throughout his career, when half of them were juiced, then took an unexpected title win at the end of his career, and took some money fights to set him up for life.

You insinuating he is a coward after the career he had is laughable.....definition of a keyboard warrior.

The picture suggests Hendo destroyed Bisping. The reality is Bisping won 90% of the fight, and at best Hendo could have only expected a draw on the back of landing 1 near fight ending punch in the first.
Wow- you want to go through every mediocre mw that he decisioned ( that he was significant favorite to beat ).
You UFC shill. Hes still 0 for in contender fights for his entire career. What fighter are you talking about . Once SFORCE middles came over, he took his rightful place as a top 15 middle and not, lol, top 3.
This guy is not even elite.
90% of fight . Ok- you didnt even watch fight. Yellowback euthanized middleweight division at the time. This guy is no champion ....not even close and proved it by his behavior after catching lightning in a bottle. Dana said it best ( and wasnt happy about it) " I cant make Mike fight someone ". The truth of the matter is that if Bisping and his mouth were not a draw , hed be stripped.

A well past it Vitor buried Bisping and was beyond words when asked about the Brits behavior after title win. How does a 15# ranked ( reality-) middleweight masquerading as champ get away with what he got away with.

LMFAO- what was so impressive about Michael Bisping ( as far as the way all the sheep talk about him ) ?
What ?
He destroyed a past it Cung Le ?

What ?

Tim Kennedy, single handily , showed the world where bisping belonged in the 185 pecking order.....and that was the best version of Bisping.

A past it Vitor Belfort destroyed Bisping- ???????

People cant handle the truth.

Pretty much any fight that Elkins wins. His face looks like it’s melting off. Starts at 10:10

Bookmarking this thread for the next time my wife calls the cops on me. Holl up officer its not what it looks like check this out! *Pulls up this thread*
Um, so you're a wife beater...?

Back