Fights where Rogan showed the most excitement?

Rogan buys into the hype. Think of any fighter with a hype train and then look at Rogan. He's like a white kid on Christmas morning
Why does the kid have to be white to be excited?

Both Joe and Mike were hyped as fuck when Randy Couture fought Brock Lesnar. Infact Joe was always enthusiastic about Randy. "That guy is my hero!" And Dana would be like "but what about me" that was the real reason why Dana banned him.

Watch Roland Delorme vs Nick Denis. Great 1 round war.

I think it was the first fight on a Canadian card, so pretty much an empty arena. You can hear Rogan screams echoing throughout the arena. The contrast between his alpha brain/new mood excitement and the emptiness of the arena is pretty fucking funny.

I don't think I have ever seen Rogan more excited than torwards the end of McGregor vs Diaz I.

Do you remember any other fights where he freaked out even more?

Any Ronda fight

Damn I love these Rogan goes crazy moments. I get annoyed with him alot but he really makes these mma moments super memorable the way he flips out with genuine excitement.

I thought both Goldie and Rogan were going to have heart attacks in the Arlovski - Browne fight.

When his buddy Dillashaw beat Barao for the first time.

"Once in a lifetime doesn't apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once EVER in human history."

“Dana, when you get a chance to watch Ronda Rousey fight, it’s not just a fight at this point. It’s a cultural spectacle.”
“It doesn’t just seem like a fight. It seems like some sort of historical event that you have the privilege of watching live.”
“She’s such a unique athlete. And such a unique person.”
“She’s almost like a mythical *stumbles over his words*… A mythical human at this point.”
“[Bethe] is fighting a woman who transcends sport. She’s fighting a woman who is a hero.”
“Wow. Woah. Crazy. Oh my goodness. Wow. Wow.”
“She’s a cultural icon.”
“She is just spectacular.”
“She just keeps getting better. She’s terrifying!”
“There’s something staggering about that woman. I really do feel like she’s just some incredible, historical figure.”
“She’s not a once in a lifetime, she’s once EVER.”
“Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.”
“To be able to call her fights is an honor. I don’t use that word lightly at all. It is a real honor.”
“It’s an honor to call your fights. It really is. You’re the best ever, you’re just *stutters like the first time you asked a girl on a date* a.. a… a once in a lifetime human being.”
“It’s like watching some unbelievable historical figure that’s never existed before.”
“Man, I’m blown away tonight.”
“I just want to tell you I’m just beyond honored to call this fight.”
“Ronda Rousey is on another level. I mean, another level from where she was before, and THAT was another level.”
“The best ever, ladies and gentlemen.”
“She’s just something so undeniably special. I’m just humbled, man. I’m humble.”
“This is something you’re going to get a chance to tell your children about. To tell your grandchildren about.”
“She is better than she ever was before, and she was already the best.”
“When people tell you ‘Hey I was there when Muhammad Ali fought Sonny Liston’, ‘I got to see Mike Tyson beat Trevor Burbick’, that’s what I feel like when I watch her fight.”

No MMA fan should respect Rogan after this, it's totally embarrassing.

I loved Rogan in the Holly vs Shevchenko fight where is going off about Holly losing her mouth piece and the ref hasn't seen it. Then turns out it was just a piece of tape.

"Nates on top! Conor's in big trouble!! OHHH!!!!!!" He was super hyped up at the end of Mcgregor v Diaz

He was really in awe when Gustafsson stuffed Jon Jones's takedowns.

Arlovski/Browne is the first one that comes to mind for me.

Back