DatSamboKid

Muay Khao
@red
Reaction score
Hunt vs Nelson (Official)
Overeem vs Barnett
Stipe Miocic vs Bigfoot Silva
JDS vs Travis Brown.

I think we got ourself's a tournament here.

I'd like to see the winner of Hunt vs Nelson face the winner of Overeem vs Barnett
And the winner of Stipe vs Bigfoot face the winner of JDS vs Brown

Thoughts ?

Jds/Browne makes sense and is sick, but I think Bigfoot's gonna fight Barnett which is also interesting. Stipe/Overeem is a weird matchup but I'm into it too.

Jds/Browne makes sense and is sick, but I think Bigfoot's gonna fight Barnett which is also interesting. Stipe/Overeem is a weird matchup but I'm into it too.

I prefer Stipe vs Bigfoot.

I see Bigfoot as the HW gatekeeper even tho he is ranked pretty high. If you can't get past Bigfoot, you have zero chances against Cain, JDS, Werdum.

Bigfoot is a big test for Stipe on paper and a rather good match up for him, so I'd like to see that fight.

Stipe\Overeem is a very very good match-up, boxer vs kickboxer, but I'd leave that fight for a n.1 contender spot.

Overeem vs Barnett is a Pride Fan's dream match-up. Two dirty clinching fighters ready to fuck some shit up, that fight needs to happen before one retires

Insert Soa into that lineup, should any of them pull out via injury...
Would be an easy win in the bag for any of the 8 fighters already mentioned :D

Insert Soa into that lineup, should any of them pull out via injury...
Would be an easy win in the bag for any of the 8 fighters already mentioned :D

Yea, but I like Soa vs Matt Mitrionne\Struuve winner or Schaud\Arlovski winner

I prefer Stipe vs Bigfoot.

I see Bigfoot as the HW gatekeeper even tho he is ranked pretty high. If you can't get past Bigfoot, you have zero chances against Cain, JDS, Werdum.

Bigfoot is a big test for Stipe on paper and a rather good match up for him, so I'd like to see that fight.

Stipe\Overeem is a very very good match-up, boxer vs kickboxer, but I'd leave that fight for a n.1 contender spot.

Overeem vs Barnett is a Pride Fan's dream match-up. Two dirty clinching fighters ready to fuck some shit up, that fight needs to happen before one retires
Well, if we ignore the rankings I see bigfoot losing to everyone except hunt/nelson more often than not. Say what you will, but I just believe he got lucky against both Browne and Overeem.

Well, if we ignore the rankings I see bigfoot losing to everyone except hunt/nelson more often than not. Say what you will, but I just believe he got lucky against both Browne and Overeem.

Yea I agree, Browne tore his hamstring in the fight before getting ko'd, but the Overeem fight he knocked him out fair and square even tho I have Overeem in the Rematch.

Bigfoot is just a good fighter to have a W next to in your record. It would be a good fight for Stipe is my opinion. If he wins, Stipe's confidence will go through the roof.

Back