Fights to make after UFC on ESPN+ 1. According to JM Barrie

JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First off I'd like to say that it's great to see Danas plans shit the bed.
The Co Main and Main Event blew up in his face.
With that say I'd say the Flyweight division is still done. They have already cut so many of them.

CEJUDO_HENRY_L_BELT_0.png
USA Flyweight Champion

VS
Winner of
ALCANTARA_DEIVESON_R_0.png
Brazil #4 Flyweight
VS
FORMIGA_JUSSIER_R_0.png
Brazil #1 Flyweight

The fight would be at 135lbs.
Now why would Henry have to face fighters before getting a title shot against a fighter he just beat? Well its simply, you can't hold up the division. Marlon Moraes and Raphael Assuncao shouldnt have to wait in the wings any longer just because some dude decided to cut way too much weight.
Let Tj sit in his salt for a bit while the division straightens itself out.

DILLASHAW_TJ_L_BELT_S.png
USA BW Champion

VS
Winner of
ASSUNCAO_RAPHAEL_L.png
Brazil #3 BW
VS

MORAES_MARLON_L.png
Brazil #4 BW

Yes the BW division will look kind of weak at the moment but there is little to change that at the moment. TJ caused it so he can sit and be salty for a bit while people do their job correctly.
Now the winner of the outcome of this winner vs TJ would face the winner of the Henry fight. The fight would be at 135lb as the Flyweight division should be gone.

giphy.gif
USA #14 LW
VS
5sDoMHTmb5sHAq8XuRRINa44LbNSSXrKmJuWA1eue1E.gif
Brazil #12

I feel like the UFC nowadays tries to avoid having too many wrestlers on their platform. I would be OK with that if the amount was equal. I feel like the UFC avoids American wrestlers because there are so many MMA fighters in America. The UFC can pick and choose who they want and they avoid the Wrestlers. MMA fighters from other countries the UFC can't really pick and choose. They have to pick the best and so the wrestlers get picked. It makes American wrestling look weak and I dont like that.
Every once in awhile the UFC will give American wrestlers a chance.
I dont understand the dislike for Gregor. He has had 6 UFC fights and 5 of them are finishes. I hope he doesnt change his game plans for the people that complain. He is a finisher and people should be happy about that.
The question for this fight is would Gregor be able to out-wrestle Francisco.
Personally I think Gregor would barely try. I think he knocks him out on the feet.

CERRONE_DONALD_L.png
USA #13 WW

VS
McGREGOR_CONOR_R.png
Ireland #2 LW

This fight would be at LW as Cerrone as come back down to that division.
I mean who else is Connor going to fight? Who has the name in the LW or WW division? In both divisions the fan favs are Connor and Cerrone.
Now Cerrone has the name but he is also very risky for the UFC. Cerrone has every ability to beat Connor way worse than Khabib did. On the other hand you have Cerrones weak body and Connors powerful striking. The betting would be great, the fight would be great. What else are you suppose to do with Cannor at this point?

HERNANDEZ_ALEXANDER_L.png
USA #11 LW

VS
MAKHACHEV_ISLAM_R_0.png
Russia #15

Personally I am sad that Alex lost. I know lots of people dont like his attitude but I like prospects. The prospect got tore up on Saturday and I'm not too happy about it.
Now this Russian guy. I would say I have no idea how he got to a ranked number but I'd be lying. He got the rank because he is Russian. Thats what it takes in the UFC. For me he has done nothign to get that rank. If he wants to prove he deserves a rank then beat Alex. Alex shot up the ranks as well albeit knocking out a high ranked fighter at the time in his debut.
Make the fight.

hardy.gif
USA

VS

4GCSLgLgAGl2f_-egjY_vSED-IWnoxXBYPf3I_2dMxU.gif
Russia

BTW thats Sergey Pavlovich for all you morons out there. :)
Rather you want it or not, Greg isnt going anywhere just yet.
Now we saw with are very own eyes that Sergey has minimal ground game. Thats perfect for the UFC and Hardy.

Yea that was hard on my brain. Ouch

Damn, didn't realize Pavlovich debuted and lost. He'd beat the piss out of Hardy nonetheless.

Cejudo vs. Joe B II
TJ vs. Moraes/Assuncao
Crowder vs. Hardy rematch
Gregor vs. Dan Hooker
Cowboy vs. Conor is okay I guess
Rebook Glover vs. Cutalaba

Pictures, multiple different font sizes, man, im exhausted just trying to read that

Islam is looking to fight soon. Hernandez just got murdered. That fight doesn't line up.

And if Cejudo defends the 125 belt again it should be against Benavidez. Both came out healthy and are ready to fight this spring. Then the Formiga/Figueiredo winner(over 2 months away) can get their shot

Back