JM Barrie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
whos-next-album-cover.png

Jon Jones LHW Champion USA
VS
Curtis Blaydes #3 HW USA

If 5 foot 6 inch IIir Latifi can fight at HW then so can Jones.
I said it before, Jones is getting to Mighty Mouse point. Where as you have beaten everyone in the division you need to but you stay in the division just so you can keep getting wins. At this point he needs to truly challenge himself. Legacy demands it. People might look highly upon Khabibs undefeated record but when all is said and done if he doesn't change who he fights he won't be talked about when talking about legends of the sport.

Dominick Reyes #4 LHW USA
VS
Thiago Santos #1 LHW Brazil

For the LHW Title
Nothing left for Jones at LHW. Give up the belt.
Reyes Vs Santos for the belt is a good fight.

That is all I got. Damn this terrible cards.

If they don't do the rematches right away reyes vs santos is interesting.

Now you are blaydes sherdog account or just really high

whos-next-album-cover.png

Jon Jones LHW Champion USA
VS
Curtis Blaydes #3 HW USA

If 5 foot 6 inch IIir Latifi can fight at HW then so can Jones.
I said it before, Jones is getting to Mighty Mouse point. Where as you have beaten everyone in the division you need to but you stay in the division just so you can keep getting wins. At this point he needs to truly challenge himself. Legacy demands it. People might look highly upon Khabibs undefeated record but when all is said and done if he doesn't change who he fights he won't be talked about when talking about legends of the sport.

Dominick Reyes #4 LHW USA
VS
Thiago Santos #1 LHW Brazil

For the LHW Title
Nothing left for Jones at LHW. Give up the belt.
Reyes Vs Santos for the belt is a good fight.

That is all I got. Damn this terrible cards.
You're getting Jones vs Corey or Jan and you're gonna like it

Last edited:
Jones will probbly face the winner out of Corey anderson and Reyes

Jones did nothing to show he is ready to move up and Blaydes has done zero to move the needle for a Jones fight. You cant be serious

Jones will probably take time off. He's had 4 title fights in the last year.

UFC will probably have the winner of Blachowicz / Anderson fight winner of Santos / Reyes. Winner of that tournament getting Jones.

Jones' streak and title defenses are far more impressive than winning belts in two divisions but that's just me.

Jones vs Anderson/Blachowicz to break the tie with Mighty Midget's title defense record.

Last edited:
Jones v Anderson (assuming he wins)
Reyes v Santos (No 1 contender)
Nunes v Shevchenko (International Fight Week Co-Main)

Why then hell would jones move up to heavyweight? Am I missing something? He isn’t built for it, he’s literally the perfect 205 pound fighter. Latifi moved up because he’s a fat shit

I personally think Volkan should get next. KOing Latifi & notching a W over Rakic is more impressive to me than anything Andersen or Jan has done in their past two fights.

Speaking of Rakic, I want to see Jones stick around LHW to fight the kids & up and comers like Oleksiejczuk & Rakic. He’s got more work to do at LHW. He’s hardly taken any damage in his car career & is in absurdly good shape.

Back