Fights to make after UFC 166

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Ozymandias, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Ozymandias

Ozymandias The Negan Belt

Cain Velasquez vs Fabricio Werdum - makes the most sense.

Junior Dos Santos vs Brendan Schaub - UFC rarely does a winner vs loser, but I like this fight. Schaub wants to climb the ranks and JDS just lost a title fight.

Roy Nelson vs Shawn Jordan - both coming off losses, makes sense.

Daniel Cormier vs Phil Davis - love this fight and instantly sets up a title fight for the winner.

Gilbert Melendez vs Pettis/Thomson winner - Gil did enough to get another shot. I and many other people thought he beat Benson, so I think a title shot is warranted.

Diego Sanchez vs Benson Henderson - both coming off losses, and would be a war.

Gabriel Gonzaga vs Stipe Miocic - I think this fight could set up a possible title eliminator. both are streaking right now.

John Dodson vs Lineker/Harris winner - makes the most sense with McCall and Jorgensen tied up.

Darrell Montague vs John Moraga

Tim Boetsch vs Luke Rockhold - was supposed to happen last night, make it again.

Hector Lombard vs Dong Hyun Kim - if Hector decides to stay at 170 this is the fight to make.

Jessica Eye vs Sara McMann - sets up the next shot after Rousey/Tate, make Zingano/Davis also and whoever performs better gets the shot.

Sarah Kaufman vs Leslie Smith - these two had a close fight in Invicta. bring Smith in and lets get a rematch.

KJ Noons vs Tony Ferguson

Kyoji Horiguchi vs Chris Cariaso