Fights to make after the UFC Double Header

Ozymandias

NA⸸URAL BXRN K⸸LLER
@Gold
Reaction score
Gegard Mousasi vs Luke Rockhold - Moose mentioned Luke by name so it only seems right. a good matchup stylistically.

Mark Munoz vs Francis Carmont - both coming off a loss.

C.B. Dolloway vs Yoel Romero - makes the most sense for both.

Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem - no telling how long JDS will be out. Reem wants to fight in Sept and Stipe only fought for 35 seconds last night. number 1 contender fight.

Fabio Maldonado vs Shogun Rua - Fabio will not get cut since he moved up. this fight makes sense for both guys and should be fun for the time it lasts.

Niklas Backstrom vs Maximo Blanco - both winners yesterday.

Demian Maia vs Tarec Saffiedine - everyone else is currently tied up.

all I could come up with for now.

Sounds good to me. Fabio vs Shogun... ugg. I don't want to see that. Book it Dana.

Like the maia vs terec fight. styles makes fights!

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Stipe vs Reem headline that Friday show they just announced.

Winner to face JDS in a title eliminator.

I like your picks, and I agree with all of them.

I hope they give Tom Niinim

Gegard Mousasi vs Luke Rockhold - Moose mentioned Luke by name so it only seems right. a good matchup stylistically.

Stipe Miocic vs Alistair Overeem - no telling how long JDS will be out. Reem wants to fight in Sept and Stipe only fought for 35 seconds last night. number 1 contender fight.

Fabio Maldonado vs Shogun Rua - Fabio will not get cut since he moved up. this fight makes sense for both guys and should be fun for the time it lasts.

This makes sense BUT - why do you hate C.B. Dolloway? What did he ever do to you?

Man... That would be a bad night for Maia.

give maia some credit, it would be an interesting match. remember woodley was able to smother tarec, maia might be able to do the same.

Putting reem in a title eliminator at this point just shows how bad the hw division is right now

Putting reem in a title eliminator at this point just shows how bad the hw division is right now

It is very bad. I'm already tired of seeing JDS vs Cain. Reem/Stipe winner gives Cain some new blood to fight.

It is very bad. I'm already tired of seeing JDS vs Cain. Reem/Stipe winner gives Cain some new blood to fight.

Also its not like Overeem got dominated in his recent loses. He was dominating both until he gassed and got smashed.

C.B. should get a higher ranked guy. I'd probably pick Yoel in that fight, but I think CB has earned a shot at a top 10 guy by beating Carmont, and Yoel just isn't there yet IMO.

Really solid sir
Though I feel they're doing a new style of matchmaking. The Cummins win created a big buzz for DC, pride knew the power of blowouts against unknowns. They can make it so nearly the only legit fights are for titles.

But yours is solid. Better than I can hope for

Back