Fights to make after 165

Khabib to fight the winner of Maynard vs. Diaz OR Bendo
Wonderboy vs. Whittaker in Aus

Gus Vs Jones - re-match.

Forget Glover he has no chance against Jones. Give Glover the winner of Rashad/Chael or Phil Davis.

Gus Vs Jones - re-match.

Forget Glover he has no chance against Jones. Give Glover the winner of Rashad/Chael or Phil Davis.

I'm not a fan of the Glover Fighting Jones next either I think Phil's should be the #1 guy to face Jones next bc Glover doesnt even have a top 10 win what makes sense to me would be to have Bones vs DC in his next fight Glover vs Phil & Gus face the Sonnen/Rashad or Hendo/Vitor winner or Lil Nog he only needs one win to get back to Jones

I don't normally dig immediate rematches but Jones/Gus definitely needs to happen, again, asap.

Shaub vs loser of Cormier/Nelson would make sense.

I'm not adverse to Gus fighting Jones straight away or a little later. He'll get his rematch either way.

Carmont vs Mousasi
Costa vs Okami

Please not these 2

Jones vs. Glover
Gus vs. Lil Nog
Barao vs. Cruz
Khabib vs. Grant
Carmont vs. Rockhold
Schaub vs. Tony Johnson/Derrick Lewis/Jared Rosholt
Jury vs. Tibau
Makdessi vs. Varner
Wonderboy vs. Pierson
Leroy vs. Mizugaki
Gagnon vs. Reis

I'm not a fan of the Glover Fighting Jones next either I think Phil's should be the #1 guy to face Jones next bc Glover doesnt even have a top 10 win what makes sense to me would be to have Bones vs DC in his next fight Glover vs Phil & Gus face the Sonnen/Rashad or Hendo/Vitor winner or Lil Nog he only needs one win to get back to Jones

Since when did Bader not become top 10?

I want Jones/Glover but I wouldn't protest the rematch one bit.

Gustafsson/Rogerio would be good if the rematch doesn't happen.

It's gonna be Khabib/Dos Anjos no doubt. Awesome fight!

Jones/Glover
Gus/Nog
Barao/Cruz (or the winner of Dillashaw-Assuncao if Cruz isn't ready)
Khabib/RDA
Carmont/Jacare
Schaub/Miocic

Back