Fights That Would Be Insane and We As Fans Deserve, But We'll Likely Never See

Prime Silva vs. prime GSP is the one I will always miss.

I'll start. Tony Ferguson vs Nate Diaz.

Imagine five rounds of that, with Ferguson coming forward and going for crazies things standing and on the ground. Nate's ground game and durability also being so good makes this fight crazy in my opinion.

It literally bothers me that we'll never see this fight. If Nate beats Conor, he's gonna cherry pick a few money fights and retire. If he loses, he may just retire or do the same thing. There is no way Nate is taking fights against LW contenders who aren't draws. He was barely up for that before Conor.

I agree with you. It's my dream fight to make at 155 for a long time.

The build up would be legendary too with a lot of trash talk and other antics. IMO it would make a good trilogy, I can see Nate winning 2 fights and Tony 1.

Tony Ferguson is one of my favorite fighters to watch and Nate would be the perfect dancing partner, although a bit difficult fighter for Tony stylistically.

I think we could add Jones vs DC II now on this unfortunate list.

I was really interested to see what DC can possibly change because I still think this is a very winnable match for him with a different strategy.

I think DC would pace himself better in the rematch and make it a war with dirty boxing while Jones would try to keep him at bay or blast him with knees and elbows on the inside.

dont know if kz and dhc are fully buddy and pally because that fight would be the tits. doses anyone know if they are training partners?

hope they dont have that 'i wont fight my korean hombre' mentality.

I would have liked to see Cain absolutely butcher Jon Jones around 2013. Roids or not, that version of Cain would have made mince meat out of him.

Shaquille O'Neil vs Joe Rogan....the fans deserve it.

I'm assuming we're talking about current fighters. I'll add Korean Zombie vs. Conor to the list.

2009 brock vs fedor
Melvin guillard vs conor
J lau vs nate diaz
Maia vs jacare
Chuck vs bones

Oh and back at ufc ...i think it was 143. I was bummed to not see bj vs codit when condit got moved to title fight. Bj vs condit woulda been good
Oh and condit vs brown

Back