Fights that were won with a jab

Jones Gus 1
Was very close because of Gus busting Jones up with the jab.

"take away the kick and it doesn't matter"
Yeah taking away one strike from the whole fight and it doesn't matter. Broken arm, no broken arm, Jared had no answer for the jab. Robert didn't even know the arm was broken either. Keep going lower with your iq bub.

Yeah taking away one strike from the whole fight and it doesn't matter. Broken arm, no broken arm, Jared had no answer for the jab. Robert didn't even know the arm was broken either. Keep going lower with your iq bub.

LOL that's exactly what I'm talking about. You KNOW apparently that Jared had no answer for the jab even with no broken arm.

So about those lotto numbers, wut you thinking ? Need some of that psychic BiG br@iN acTion.

LOL that's exactly what I'm talking about. You KNOW apparently that Jared had no answer for the jab even with no broken arm.

So about those lotto numbers, wut you thinking ? Need some of that psychic BiG br@iN acTion.
So no broken arm Jared would all of a sudden go matrix on Robert? Just keep reaching for those grapes there bub. Its pretty funny that your low level iq thinks that it takes a savant to predict a striker using the most basic of strikes, the jab. Bet your family tree is more like a family twig.

Most famous has to be Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin.

So no broken arm Jared would all of a sudden go matrix on Robert? Just keep reaching for those grapes there bub. Its pretty funny that your low level iq thinks that it takes a savant to predict a striker using the most basic of strikes, the jab. Bet your family tree is more like a family twig.

Yea of course man it's very hard to predict the outcome of fights despite knowing the strengths, weaknesses, and gameplan of each fighter.

That's why your gift is so special. A rare talent. So like, gimme your stock market picks.

P3254a.gif

These three fights come to mind:

Mousasi vs Illir Latifi
Rory McDonald vs BJ Penn
Whittaker vs Cannonier

Yea of course man it's very hard to predict the outcome of fights despite knowing the strengths, weaknesses, and gameplan of each fighter.

That's why your gift is so special. A rare talent. So like, gimme your stock market picks.
Yeah it is such a rare talent to predict a striker to use his jab. I'm such a savant and you are such a white belt iq low level.

So this is where all the whiny bullshit started.

Of all the shit to get worked up about...
Yeah chick is a genius......it was won by a head kick that landed on the arm and shattered it into a million pieces. Robert Whittaker knew he shattered the arm as he felt it shatter like glass upon his shin. So Robert took it easy on the kid and just proceed to jab his face in instead of amputating his shattered arm with more head kicks (not sure if you can call it a head kick when it wasn't even thrown at the head, but sherturds gonna sherturd).

Plus Whittaker threw like 5 jabs before the kick and Jared had no answer for it other than the opening jab when he landed the low kick. Broken arm or not, had nothing to do with getting his face jab off. That chick don't know what she's talking about

Yeah it is such a rare talent to predict a striker to use his jab. I'm such a savant and you are such a white belt iq low level.

Not just to use the jab, but for it to land at will against a two armed man who gameplanned for it !

A real bold prediction there mate ! And you know it's true! Blows my mind ! Bless us all with some more nuggets, lad, for God's sake !

Not just to use the jab, but for it to land at will against a two armed man who gameplanned for it !

A real bold prediction there mate ! And you know it's true! Blows my mind ! Bless us all with some more nuggets, lad, for God's sake !

Holy crap. Move the fuck on, dude. I'm starting to worry about you.

People often say how much the jab is underutilezed in mma and that is true, still gsp vs koscheck is the only fight i remember which was won eith a jab, help me remiember some others sherdog cause i don't

Edit: it doesn't need to be a jab knockout, just fights were the jab was very important
a fight with you if we ever met

...also a room full of uppercuts

#jabtoucher

Bader finished King Mo and Fedor with a jab/hook kind of.

Pretty sure Tim Sylvia won HW belt or defended it against Andrei in their rematch using just the jab. People hated the fight- but it worked

It's the jab ! The most powerful of all blows ! God bless it. God bless us all!
Jared couldn't stop the jab before he had any broken arm. His face was jabbed up about 5 or 6 times before the kick. Jared had no answer before the kick or after the kick. Safe to say that the kick played no part in Jared getting his face jab into oblivion.

Its ok that you aren't smart enough to anticipate a striker using strikes. I know it is going to use up too much brain power that you do not have but it is true. A striker will use strikes during a fight. Call me a savant or you a special kind of low level iq, whatever your little brain power can muster up.

Back