Fights that were won with a jab

CompleteBlaringHaddock-size_restricted.gif

Why, for stating the obvious? The Whittaker fight was won with a headkick, anything that came after the arm breakage was meaningless, the fight was already lost.

Why is everything after that kick meaningless? Can't fighters come back?

Let's say your right. It's meaningless. You come off like a total ass hole. Someone disagrees with you or thinks differently your rude, cocky and just a fucking ass hole. Small penis 8-->? Whats eating at you on the inside to make you so insecure?

Just happened a few cards ago to some East Indian/Canadian guy.

We got another over here, ladies and gents.

If that kick blasted his leg to bits instead of his arm, and he was hobbling around on one leg, would you say it was jabs that won Whittaker that fight ? No, you'd say the strike that caused the MAJOR INJURY won the fight. Do you know how much pain Cannoniere was in ? It's a friggin testament to how toughness that he didn't just throw in the towel immediately. It was the primary thing impacting his performance. He went from 100% to like 40-60%.

But all you knuckleheads want to credit is the jab. No, primary thing that won the fight was the kick causing a MAJOR, DEVASTATING INJURY, then the jabs were secondary.
So you are suggesting that judges should be able to declare a winner for a 5 round fight based off one strike, that didn't knock the guy out or even down for that matter? Because the facts show that the kick is not what won the fight. And yes I agree, you are on another level, the low iq level. You and the D1 guy must be one and the same?

So you are suggesting that judges should be able to declare a winner for a 5 round fight based off one strike, that didn't knock the guy out or even down for that matter? Because the facts show that the kick is not what won the fight. And yes I agree, you are on another level, the low iq level. You and the D1 guy must be one and the same?

You are making an interpretation of what "won the fight" that is not supported by the OPs post. The fact that you don't realize there is more than one possible way to answer the question of what strikes 'won the fight' reveals your low iq. It's sad to watch you projecting..

Didn't Gus jab Shogun to pieces from the outside? Fight was a long time ago

diaz vs lawler....to this day i remember lawler just walking into that fist

It feels like there had to be a HW fight at some point where one guy won a decision while literally only landing jabs.

Like Arlovski-Schaub or Volkov-Hardy

I'm really curious now what the highest percentage of strikes landed that were jabs is for a winning fighter. Like maybe somebody won landing 30 strikes, and 25 were jabs.

Didn’t Moose jab is way to victory verse Latifi in his UFC debut?

Every single Calvin Kattar fight

0VEDg3.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

gZzwjr.gif
The crazy thing is that Calvin cut weight to make 160 in high school. How the hell does he make 145 now? He always looks so much bigger than his opponents. He might actually be better at 155, similar to guys like Dustin and Hooker who moved up and had more success...

Back