Fights that were won with a jab

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
People often say how much the jab is underutilezed in mma and that is true, still gsp vs koscheck is the only fight i remember which was won eith a jab, help me remiember some others sherdog cause i don't

Edit: it doesn't need to be a jab knockout, just fights were the jab was very important

Last edited:
Gus finished Vlady mainly with a jab

fc141agustkovmat.gif

Probably the best examples are GSP vs Koscheck, Rory vs Ellenberger, Mousasi vs Latifi. Hell that last one was close to 100% jabs. The jab was also pivotal in Stipe vs Hunt.
Was it? Shit my memory is not great but from what i remember stipe vs hunt was mostly takedown based

He's still right though, im talking about fights were the jab was important, you don't need to ko someone with a jab

How do you know the jab would have been important if his arm wasn't broken ?

You don't. He was like 60% in there. Fight could have gone differently without the injury

People often say how much the jab is underutilezed in mma and that is true, still gsp vs koscheck is the only fight i remember which was won eith a jab, help me remiember some others sherdog cause i don't

Edit: it doesn't need to be a jab knockout, just fights were the jab was very important

Jab KO

Ken had no chin at this point and shouldnt have been fighting but still.

How do you know the jab would have been important if his arm wasn't broken ?

You don't. He was like 60% in there. Fight could have gone differently without the injury
Dude... Did you read the thread? Im asking what fights the jab had great importance, do you desagree the jabs were important in the rob vs jared fight? Lol wtf

Back