Fights that were considered controversial, but you thought weren't?

EvanSullivan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'll start off by saying that I honestly thought Hendricks clearly beat Robbie 3-2

Jones vs Gus was super close and could of gone either way, but I didnt think it was as controversial as sherdoggers think

Rampage vs Forrest- I thought Forrest clearly beat Rampage 3-2

cant think of any others at the moment

Jones/Gus
GSP/Hendricks
Bendo/Edgar 1
Diaz/Condit
Close is not controversial

I'll start off by saying that I honestly thought Hendricks clearly beat Robbie 3-2

Jones vs Gus was super close and could of gone either way, but I didnt think it was as controversial as sherdoggers think

Rampage vs Forrest- I thought Forrest clearly beat Rampage 3-2

cant think of any others at the moment

hendricks did clearly win, but most people were rooting for lawler on heart alone, I know I was

Shogun vs. Machida 1
Shogun won 5-4 easily, possibly won all 5 rounds.

Jones-Gus - Alex put up a fight, but in 10 point must system I could see it going 49-46 to the champ

Edgar-Bendo 1 - Henderson clearly won it

Bendo-Melendez - the fight was close and whoever wanted the win should have tried to steal the show in last minute of the last round, but both guys did nothing and so the title stayed with the champ

Gus jones comes to mind, I thought 2, 4, and 5 were pretty clearly jones.

GSP vs Hendricks.

GSP won clearly. Close but not controversial.

Mousasi vs King Mo, Mo clearly won. A lot of people claim Mousasi beat Mo up off of his back and deserved the win but the second round was the only round Mousasi was effective off of his back. I also remember Mo getting the better of a lot of the stand up exchanges.

machida shogun 1 (1,2,3)

jones gus (2,4,5)

Agree with Forrest-Rampage and Bendo-Edgar 1.

GSP clearly beat Hendricks IMO. Especially if you turn off Rogan's commentary, just screaming everytime Hendricks made contact.

Back