Media Fights that looked more like Torture films

While not so brutal, Fedor dominating Nog was so one sided you felt bad for the reigning champ.
noguiera-crying.gif

Wanderlei Silva vs Yuki Kondo
Motherfucker stomped and dribbled his head off the mat several times after he lost consciousness.

Derek Brunson vs Yoel Romero

Yoel putting full force on those (illegal?) elbows to the body, i bet Derek was pissing blood for days after this.
Also eating nothing but soup because i forgot to mention that he broke Brunsons jaw moments before. (note how the mouthpiece drops at 0:16)

Am I sadistic for trolling through this thread so I can watch all the murders on fight pass?:sniper:

Derek Brunson vs Yoel Romero

Yoel putting full force on those (illegal?) elbows to the body, i bet Derek was pissing blood for days after this.
Also eating nothing but soup because i forgot to mention that he broke Brunsons jaw moments before. (note how the mouthpiece drops at 0:16)

Sometimes you just gotta wonder wtf the ref wants??

Sergei Kharitonov vs. Semmy Schilt. When he got mount, he was busting up Semmy, Semmy was moaning and his face and eye were terrible. The crowd let out a horrified sound and the ref stopped the fight.

Timestamped

Carwin vs. Mir

index.php

10001141.gif

STOP! STOP! he's already dead D:

giphy.gif

Lesnar vs. Mir 2

yB0bkI9.gif

Joe Lauzon destroying Gabe Ruediger

Last edited:
Stipe-Hunt. Shoulda been stopped in 3rd but the Aussie ref kept hoping Mark would come with a haymaker to finish Stipe but just allowed more damage to him. Hunt would never quit but his corner shoulda stopped it, too. Even Stipe looked at the ref several times like ‘Cmon dude this is enough.” Much respect to Hunt 6B890D6D-8462-4DB7-A843-EE6BA2D80294.jpeg

Holy Hel.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Babalu vs. David Heath.

Slice vs Dada was torture but I think we're talking two different things.

Helpless one-sided beatdowns.

I got Khabib VS Barboza

Yeeeesh

It was one sided but Edson had enough left in the tank to get back to his feet with 30 seconds to go in round 3. Was nothing compared to Schev/Cachoeira or Kongo/Al Turk.

Jess Vs Lombard. You can't really tell from this pic but it was like blood coming from a faucet at one point.
20090623070132_IMG_9160.JPG

Khabib vs Michael Johnson it was this fight I became a pure Khabib fan I went all IN thinking MJ was gonna box him up, but the torture beating he put on Mike won me over...

SmartFreeGarpike-size_restricted.gif

SameElasticLeafhopper-size_restricted.gif

EDIT: I wanted to add this gif earlier but couldn't find. This sequence was just torture police beats Michael handcuffing his wrist while beating him. Conor don't really want none of that treatment...

giphy.gif

Torture for Mir fans

CraftyPleasingAngelfish-size_restricted.gif

To be fair Brock was on some real Rocket fuel when that beating happened f*king peaking on sh!t and people wanna give Jon Jones grief over 1 permanent pico...:(

Nobody mentioned Holloway/Ortega yet? That was pretty brutal to watch as the fight rolled on.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F12%2F18%2F13%2F29%2FBrianOrtegaweb.jpg

<mma4> Very true I was surprised Ortega took the beating he did I thought he would have more Holloway handled him...

Anytime a chick fight takes up one of the 5 fights on a main card? ✋

Back